The media knows

Back to jordaynne's pov:

The next few weeks were so hectic.

The media just went crazy after they found out that mama wasn't actually dead.

But what made them the most crazy was that when daddy, Jason, prince, paris, and I went out for a walk, and they found out that daddy had a child that he never even knew about, and another somewhere in Indiana.

They called it," Michael Jackson's secret children- true or false?" Just to be sure, daddy asked mama for a DNA test, even though Jason was plain evidence that daddy was his father.

It showed that Jason was actually his. In just three weeks Jason and I bonded like there was no tomorrow.

We were inseparable. I understood him so good that I didn't need to know sign language.

He understood me just as good. Mama and I also became close over the few weeks she had left on this earth.

She apologized for leaving me with Dave, and she apologized for hiding my brother from me and daddy. I forgave her.

I couldn't be mad at her. After all, why be mad at someone who wouldn't even be able to see her twins grow up, get married, and have kids?

It wasn't worth it. I was finally at peace. I was the happiest girl in the world. My daddy was the King Of Pop,

I had two healthy brothers, another who I haven't met yet but hopefully will, a little sister, I had my mom for a little while,

and Dave was in prison. That's all I needed to be happy. No money, nothing. Just family.