Caught

I ran upstairs and into my room, slamming the for and jumping on my bed, crying my heart out.

Michael's pov-
I walked through the park with Susie and looks for Jenna." Has anyone seen Jenna?" I asked all of the kids.

One of them nodded. It was jake." She went inside." He told me. Susie took my hand and looked up at me. "You want to go with me?" I asked her.

She nodded. So , I let the other kids keep on playing and went inside with Susie.

I found prince and paris playing in front of the tv, with the news on.

They were talking about me. I rolled my eyes and picked up my kids. I was about to take them outside to get some fresh air, when I heard the news say something about Jenna.

" so, why did Michael Jackson adopt Jenna?" One of those bastards said." He already has two children. I never see him with his real kids. He's always with Jenna. Where are his real kids?"

"In my damn arms." I muttered. The guy who was talking crap continued.

" and I wonder if Mj plans on giving another concert anytime soon. I know his fans would enjoy seeing him again. But this time I wonder if he will bring prince and paris along."

The camera switched to Jenna singing with me at the 1992 concert for "heal the world"

"I agree with smith. Jenna is very talented, but when will we see paris and prince in on any of this?"

Those motherfuckers. I almost forgot that I had my kids in my arms. I ran upstairs with Susie on my heels and was about to take them to their playroom when I notice that Jenna's picture window was broken.

Alarmed, I ran in and put the kids down. "Jenna?" I called, looking around." Jenna! Jen! Baby!" I ran over to the window and noticed that there was blood everywhere.

I panicked and ranged downstairs and outside." SECURITY!" I screamed.

"WHERE IS JENNA?! SHE IS GONE!"