Chillin

(The pic is of jordaynne's very own bedroom In The studio.look at them damn snacks tho!)

It was a few days later. The fundraiser was slowly beginning to fall into place.

Daddy has an interview coming up soon, so that when we would announce the new fundraiser.

All we needed was a name. I was in the dance studio, just chillin.

It was a peaceful, very warm day, and everyone was somewhere doing something.

Me? I was just chillin'. Killin. Lol jk. I was actually listening to any song that came on the radio while reading "Moonwalker."

That's my favorite book.

Speaking of books; I have the ENTIRE collection of Baby Sitters Club, including the special editions and all that.

I skipped all the way across the huge garage part of the studio to skip to a different song.

DJ was somehwre around here. Hmmmm. Where IS he? I haven't seen him since this morning. Probably finding amazing places to hide and day dream.

Jason and Dylan came in and walked over to me." Hey JJ." They said." Hey guys." I replied.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Dylan checking me out.

Like, seriously, dude? We're only 11!

I checked myself out too.

I looked pretty darn good in white sweatpants(kind of see thru), with black spandex shorts underneath, a pink dance bra

(kid style. I was flat- chested.), and a white definitely see-thru tank top.

My hair was down and kept hitting my butt while I walked.

I'm thinking about getting it dyed a light reddish color, and also getting earrings in my ear, but daddy won't let me.

He says," wait till you're older, JJ. Like, 45. Then you can."

I cant decide whether he's joking, or if he's serious. Either way, when I make up my mind, I make up my mind.

I'll do it when he's not suspecting it. Maybe when I'm 14.

Since I'm only 11, I can't do diddly-squat since daddy has his eyes on me like I was the last child to be born in America.

He says it's because I'm growing up. He has his eyes on DJ, and Jason too. But not Prince, Paris, or Blanket.

Because they are still under the age of six and he doesn't have to worry about them like us almost teenagers.

The way I see it, when you're twelve, it's like you are testing out being a teenager.

You know. Teenager-In-Training. TIT. I know there are some of you reading this that will have you thinking of cam and Counselors-In-Training. Am I right?

Uh-oh, Jordaynne. Getting off task. Did I take my medicine today?

Anyway, I looked back up from checking myself out and was surprised to only see Jason standing there.

"Where's Dylan?" I asked, looking around. He shrugged." He called your name like seven times but you wouldn't stop checking yourself out,

so he gave up and left. He said he had something to tell you, but you wouldn't answer him."

"Where is he?" I asked as I raced over to nearly where Christine was." He just left like two minutes ago."

Jason said, running up to me." But he'll be back soon. He had an appointment."

He looked over at Christine." And how's my precious little girl today." He cooed.

I rolled my eyes." Why don't you and your 'precious little girl' get a room?

And if paris hears that, she'll never talk to you again."

He looked at me." Why you always fussin' my nigga?"

He asked as he walked away." Keep yourself in check or I'll take you out, my nigga." I called after him.

When Jason's as gone, I leaned against Christine and wondered what Dylan had to tell me.