Let Me Take You On A Cruise Part 2( Christine Is Bad Christine Is Dangerous)!

(The pic is of miss smart mouth Christine. So is the video. That VROOM- VROOM sound tho!)

So daddy slowly turned the key in the ignition.

And Christine's engine broke the peaceful silence." VROOM! VROOM!(muthafuckin) VROOM!"

"Okay!" I yelled back." Now shut the hell up!" The engine purred as daddy slowly started driving.

"Now, was that nice, after Christine is going to take us somewhere special?" "Oh," I nodded." The place where she hid all her victims?"

Daddy sighed. "Jordaynne." "Daddy." I replied. "Paris." Daddy said back. "Daddy." Paris replied. "Christine."

Daddy and I said at the same time." Buddy Repperton." Daddy countered. "Arnie Cunningham." I giggled.

Daddy smirked." Leigh Cabot." "Dennis guilder." "Moochie welch." "John carpenter." "Keith Gordon." George lebay." "Roland lebay."

The names that we just mentioned were characters from the book Christine( the author is named Stephen King, Creator of Horror books), except for me, daddy, and paris of course.

"Chris brown." "Aaliyah." "James brown." "Say it loud!" "I'm back and I'm proud!" Daddy and I sang as we started dancing in our seats.

Paris clapped her hands and tried to dance as well. Daddy and I laughed as he drove away from Neverland, until it was a dot in the distance.

About three hours later, daddy was still driving, and I was looking out at the vineyards and people working.

They smiled when we passed and waved. I waved back. "Are you bored, JJ?" Dad asked me. JJ was another nickname.

I nodded." Turn on the radio." I reached over and turned it in. Big mistake. Christine's theme song," Bad To The Bone"

By George Whatever-his-last-name-is. I think it's George Thorobred."Da- na-nu-na-nun/ da-na-nu-na-nu."

The song started playing." Oh hell no." I said as I switched the radio back off." JJ!" Daddy said." You don't have to listen to that song.

Just switch the station". "Fine." I sighed. I switched the station to 101.5. Daddy's song 'dangerous' came on." Yassssss!"

I sang as I snapped my fingers to the beat." Now this song, I can get into. Dangerous! Ah! The girl is so dangerous!

Ah! Take away my money/ throw away my time/ you can call me honey But you're no damn good for me/ dangerous! Ah! Christine is so dangerous! Hee-Hee!"

I switched up the words. Daddy burst out laughing as he made a left at a stop sign."oh, JJ. Why you gotta be so rude?"

"Don't you know she's human too." I sang. We burst out laughing.

"So, daddy," i said an hour later." Where are we going?" "Ok. I'll tell you. Cause we are almost there."

"Ooh! Good! Sitting in this... Car, had my butt hurting like it's been set on fire! Oops. Bad pun."

"Girl, you are too much." "Don't I know it. So what's the deal? Where we headed, bro?!"

Daddy gleaned with delight." What is blue, shiny, spreads all around the world, people swim in, fish live in, and sharks eat in?"

"A river?" "No." "A lake?" "No. Sharks don't live in lakes... Least I don't think so." "A gulf? I know! The Gulf Of Mexico!!" "Very funny."

"I know! It's the Pacific Ocean!" "Yes." "But why are we going there?" "I'm going to teach you and paris how to swim, and I thought we could have a picnic."