2 years later. (September 7, 2000)

(The photo is of course Michael Jackson, but this is supposed to be DJ.)

Jason, DJ, and I just recently turned ten. Daddy is in his forties. Prince is 4 and paris is 3.

Us triplets have accomplished a lot over the years. We were widely known around the world as The Princes' and Princess Of Pop.

We were making an album with daddy, and every time he had a concert, when it was his break time, me and Jason went up on stage and danced for over 4, 000 people.

DJ was too shy, but he did dance with us.

Jason is amazing. He was a little shy when we were first put back together, but then he just blossomed.

DJ was and still is very shy. He doesn't studded as much though, but a stays inside the house and only will talk to me.

Jason doesn't like that.

Jason, by the way, has made a very close friend with this boy named Dylan, who lives in the downtown area of Santa Barbra, and he comes to Neverland all the time.

I'll give you a picture of him soon. As for me, I'm the same old Jordaynne, but I did kind of bond with Christine a little more.

After all, she was mine too. But there was something about her that still kind of freaked me out. I can't decide what it is.

Maybe because when I'm alone with her sometimes, weird things happen. I told Jason, but he wouldn't believe me.

It's probably because he thinks that she is still a "little angel". Ummm, hello! Has it cause she's got "wings" or "fins" on her body doesn't mean she's an angel.

But anyway, here's one thing that happened." We keep christine in this half garage/ half dance studio that me and Jason use privately.

I was practicing "Dancing Machine", when I heard something moving behind me. So I stopped the music and turned around.

But the movement had stopped. So I just plays the song again and started dancing again. Then came the movement.

I chose to ignore it, but when it got a little more urgent, I "pretended" to do the moonwalk and caught Christine moving by herself.

Boy, was I in shock. I couldn't believe it. Of course, she stopped, but I had caught her red handed trying to move.

Another time was when I was just walking by because I had to get something, when all of a sudden the lights came on and the radio started singing.

It was "My Girl" by the Temptations. It got me kind of freaked out. Was Christine calling me HER girl, or was it supposed to be me calling HER my girl??

Either way, I just turned to her and said," in your dreams, girlfriend." And the music stopped. But the lights stayed on.

I rolled my eyes. Then I clapped twice." Clap on" (clap clap) "clap off"(clap clap). and the lights went off.

I had her on lockdown.