First flight home.

"Woah... It's like i've been gone forever but now i'm finally coming home tonight." i said smiling while watching down through the plane window, looking over those city lights. The things i have missed for almost 3 yrs. and now i'm back. I'm expecting a lot of changes as i return in this place and i hope they are too. They would never thought what's coming back this time.

The moment i touched down from the plane the welcoming breeze of Negros embraced me giving me that nostalgic feeling back from those years and with that i can say;

"I'm home! Hello Negros!"

"Uy Joana shut up! You're getting ourselves embarrass here, you sound like a someone in her first time landing off a plane" my brother who is as usual grumpy scolded me and rolled his eyes.

"Just leave me alone will ya? And the hell do you care, i did miss this place, we were not here the whole summer kaya."

"Yes, and summer was just only two months and you'll be staying here again for the next 10 months I don't see your logic, mas matagal kaya tayo dito"

"Kaya ya nga diba! Imagine being away from the place where you've been your whole life and mind you with that 2 months is so loooong! And besides i miss my friends!" I whined like a child na miss na ang playmates niya with matching exaggerated actions

"Ay ang drama niya nanaman" he muttered "okay, okay i see your point but please next time try to act civilize, parang kang cryptic sa kakasigaw people might think mental ka."

" yeah and you're like a grumpy old troll-who lives under the bridge Hahahahhaha!" and i burst out in my own joke. -_-

"tsk- mental talaga" na pa-iling na lng si kuya ko sakin. "oh siya keep a hold of yourself na and c'mon we need to pick up our luggage pa, diba nga you miss home already so let's go!" as he ruffled my hair and walks away to get the luggage.

If this was 3 years ago before all those craps, siguro nagsisitalon na ako sa excitement dahil makakauwi na din ako sa wakas, pero hindi ito 3 years ago eh at nangyari na ang lahat at hindi na magbabago pa iyon. All we need to do now is to move on and go forward. Pero ika nga hindi ka makakapunta sa parorooanan pag hindi ka lumingon sa iyong pinanggalingan. That's the reason why I'm returning home and they really should watch their backs because i'll be throwing fires.

......................... To be continued.