chapter 7: aftermath

"Damn that izuku." Shiragaki said with a pissed off tone. "Calm down shiragaki, we'll get him back." Kurogiri said. Just then a phone call was presented on the T.V. it said "sensei." Shiragaki looked at it, he almost pissed himself. "Hello, shiragaki, kurogiri. Did you precede  well?" The person on the phone also known as all for one said. "S-Sorry Sensei. We failed to defeat all might." All for one chuckled. "Of course you did, that imbecile is hard to defeat even after the beating I gave him. Did you at least get izuku." Shiragaki shook his head. "No sensei that bastard killed the nomu. He was the one to defeat the nomu, not all might. He looked...... Demonic." Shiragaki said in a fearfully tone. All for one banged the table on his screen "WHAT!! HE DID WHAT!!" Shiragaki and kurogiri flinched. "Sir, we can get our revenge some other time but right now, we need to devise a plan. Do you think you can send more nomus" kurogiri said.  All for one laughed "yes, yes. It'll take some time though but you will receive it a few months from now." Kurogiri nodded and said "thank you for your kindness sir." All for one than ended the call. "Dammit kurogiri, once we get those nomu, Japan will end. I swear it." "Don't swear something you can't keep shiragaki. It'll be troublesome to deal with." Kurogiri said. "Yeah your right." A man with Raven hair and a purple patch from his mouth to his chest, he is also know as Dabi said. He came along with a girl with blond locks, also known as toga. Dabi grinned "your gonna need our help, Soon."

".....zuku, izuku, izuku." A female called in the distance. "Momo?" Izuku asked. His visions cleared and he saw momo sitting in a seat along with the rest of the class surrounding izuku and his bed. "How you feeling man. Back there you was manly. What happened, you ok?" Kirishima said as izuku nodded in response. "Hey izuku, why did your hair turn white and your lightning turn red." Todoroki asked. Everyone turned towards izuku. He was put on the spot instantly. "Why is your hair half red and white, how did you get that scar on your right side of your face." Everyone then turned to todoroki. The two questions for both izuku and todoroki were very interesting questions, they wanted the answers badly. "Damn you izuku." Todoroki thought. Izuku smiled, knowing this facial expression. Aizawa, all might and nezu then entered the room izuku was in. "How are you izuku. You feeling better." Nezu asked. Izuku nodded "yeah, but sadly since I pushed past my limit, a little to much. My quirk won't be able to activate for a few weeks or months. So I won't be able to do any quirk assessment or quirk training." Everyone looked at izuku shocked. "For real." "Sorry man" "damn that's tuff" everyone commented. Izuku shook his head "it's not your guys fault. I'm a hero it's what I do and besides I couldn't stand the fact that you guys was getting hurt or would've gotten killed if the nomu lived." Nezu grinned "see I love this kid, he is selfless. Now come izuku let's talk." Everyone looked at nezu like he was crazy. "It's only been a few days, there is no way he could've healed that fas-" momo, uraraka and todoroki said but was interrupted by izuku getting up and saying "wow thanks nezu for ruining my lazy time." Nezu and izuku left the room with speechless students behind.

"What you wanna talk about nezu." Nezu looked up towards izuku. "I would like to know what happened back there when you was fighting the nomu." Izuku stopped and his hair shadowed his eyes. "Well, since the nomu was strong I need to use this technique called "sacrifice" that render my quirk useless for a few weeks after the time limit is up. I used sacrifice five times, but that cause my legs and arms to shatter completely from just moving an inch." Nezu nodded. "What about the change of color of both your hair and lightning that usually surrounds you when you activate your quirk." "Well at 50 and below, my hair Stays green and my lightning aswell. When I go past 50 to 100 my hair and lightning go black. If I go past 100 to 150 my hair goes white while my lightning goes red and  my eyes aswell. If I master 100% and more, my hair would permanently stay black and my highest would be back to 100 but two times stronger." Nezu looked at izuku wide eyed. "So your color of hair and lightning change due to your percentage of power." Izuku nodded. "How much percentage of power can you master?" "Probably up to 500 or even 1000 but it'll be to troublesome to reach. It would take like 20 or 40 years to master 1000 percent. Currently I could master 105% but it's not enough to defeat all might or even all for one." Nezu nodded than grinned. "Well it seems like you need quirk training more than Ever don't you." Izuku nodded and grinned as well. "Yes sir. Push me past my limit. I need to get stronger and fast." Nezu nodded and he said "you will be training with all might for now, on building up your quirk percentage. For fighting, Aizawa has you." Izuku nodded and bowed. "Thank you nezu, how can I repay your kindness." "Oh it's simple, become the next #1 hero and become the new symbol of peace. Understood? Now don't disappoint me." Izuku nodded and grinned. "You got it nezu." Then izuku and nezu walked off into the distance with izuku still in his doctor uniform. "Dammit, I'll be right back. I need my clothes." Izuku then flashed back to the  class, who was still in his hopsital room, and reappeared next to nezu In his ripped pants, a black shirt and black sneakers with his hero mask on.