chapter 6: the USJ incident

-few days later-

"Good morning class. Today we are going to a disaster rescue training facility. There you will meet with thirteen and will be taught how to operate against disasters that are against your own quirk." Aizawa said in his usual bored tone. Everyone was cheering saying "finally something hero for once." Izuku just sighed and looked out the window. "I already know about this from nezu, but what did he mean that there will be trouble, related to the league of villains. I understand I was technically an ex-villain, but I won't go against them unless I have a good reason too." Izuku sighed once again. "Hey, izuku you ok. You've been staring out the window and sighing for the longest now. You ok?" Todoroki asked izuku. Izuku and todoroki developed a bond over the days, but the issue is the fact about his quirk. No one knows that he has two quirks, they all believe he had one quirk, ice. Izuku always tried to understand why todoroki has white and red side on his hair but todoroki always somehow dodges the question.

-flashback-

"Hey, todoroki. Can I ask you something?" Izuku asked todoroki while they both were on the roof looking at the clouds. "Yeah, wassup." Todoroki replied. Todoroki still gives off that emotionless vibe but ever since izuku stood up for todoroki and tried to get himself involve with todoroki, todoroki would smile more and laugh more. They sustained a good bond with each other. Izuku and todoroki were best friends they wished they could've had a long time ago. "Why do you have a white and red side on your hair? Also, what happened to your left eye?" Todoroki's bangs covered his eyes, shadowing it. "It was a born defect I had. By the way, that day when you said that you faught your very first villain. What was it like. Especially the fact that he was the path chooser." Todoroki stood up to that question. Izuku looked at the sky, it's not like he easily felt for the trap but he wouldn't butt in any further than needed. If todoroki won't talk to him now, then sooner or later, he'll tell him. After that izuku and todoroki talked for hours, not minding each other's company. They enjoyed, it was warm and joyous when they are together but cold and empty when they are apart.

-present-

"Everyone, I want you all to get dressed into your hero suits and meet me inside the bus. Understood?" Aizawa told the class. Everyone said hai and did as they were told.

"So izuku, i heard your a lady's man. Am I correct." Kaminari asked. Izuku just looked at shirtless kaminari up and down and chuckled. "How could I be a lady's man, I'm not attractive in any way. I'm fine being alone, but being with someone would be better. For now, I'm fine single." Kaminari just looked at izuku weirdly. "Man you just weird. Feeling the embrace of the boobs on your chest or face. Seeing there hips sway side to side as the walk. It's so....... Amazing." Kaminari said while hugging himself doing some weird dance. "That's why you gonna remain single, kaminari." Everyone laughed at izuku's statement. "Shut up!!" Kaminari said as he started shedding anime tears. Everyone then began laughing, even todoroki was chuckling. Everyone stopped and stared at him. "What." Todoroki exclaimed. "Come on, guys hurry up or Aizawa might get mad at us again." Everyone nodded and speeded up there process.

As everyone entered the bus and sat in a seat. The bus driver started the bus and drove to the USJ. Everyone was chatting loudly to there partner next to them. Izuku was seated with todoroki as todoroki was staring at izuku, matter fact, into izuku's soul. Izuku shuddered and face todoroki as he then quickly looked away, looking at something else. "The hell?" Izuku thought with a tick mark on his head. They did that repeatedly for the whole bus ride.

"Alright class, we are here. Now get the hell off." Once everyone was off, the bus driver  drove away leaving them standing there ready for what is to happen next. Just then the door opened and a man/woman in an astronaut suit came out and greeted the class. "Hello class, I am the pro hero 13 and I'll be your guide for this training regimen." Everyone gawked at the eye of 13 being right in front of them. Most of the students starting fan boying or girling, towards 13, who in return sweat dropped. Aizawa then activated his quirk and said in a deadly cold tone. "Everyone shut up, or I'll make you shut up for good." Everyone froze at the time of Aizawa. "Yes sir, sorry sir." Everyone said in sync. "Thanks Aizawa, alright everyone follow me." 13 then opened the door to the inside of the USJ. "Welcome to the USJ. In here you will be learning how to handle problems that may come your way when you are in a disaster position." 13 stated.