chapter 10: the internships

After the U.A. sport festival, everyone was cheering for the top three first years, izuku, bakugo, and todoroki. It was a win that'll forever be engraved on there hearts espically bakugo. "Damn you dekuu, I swear to fucking god, next time we fucking fight!! I'll kill YOUUU!!" Bakugo screamed as Aizawa then held bakugo back with his scarf. "Alright everyone that was a good match. Todoroki, even though you came third, you shown both tremendous power and good control. But now that you decided to use your fire side, train with it so you could get stronger." Todoroki nodded. "Bakugo as annoying as you can be, you came second cause izuku beat you. You have alot of fire power, great control. You just need to work on your attitude. No one is gonna want someone as there hero who curses people out just because they feel like it." Bakugo looked away pissed and "tch" to himself. "Izuku, you have tremendous power and great control. You should learn to stop going overboard all the time, cause one day you might break something then what your healing system can handle." Izuku nodded and grinned "I know, I know. But until I can master all of this strength. I need to break a few things to get use to the power, don't I." Aizawa sighed. "Yeah, I guess. Alright class so for today. We are doing hero names. Since I'm not good for this type of thing, midnight will do that, while I'll be taking a nap. Don't be so loud." Aizawa then grabbed his sleeping bag and went to sleep under his desk while midnight barged in through the door. "Alright everyone, ready to make some hero names!!" Everyone nodded and yelled "yeah!!"

(The names are the same except for izuku's name.) "Izuku your up next. Came up with a name yet?" Izuku nodded and got up with the board in hand. He went to the front of the class and sighed as he flipped the board over. "The booster hero, one for many." Izuku stated in bored tone. Everyone was shocked. "Did you copy off of all for one?" Kaminari asked. Izuku just shook his head. "No, I didn't. I copied it off of my quirk. My quirk allows me to use all of my strength and other people's strength, who decide to give it to me, to defeat an enemy. So I decided one for many because I'm one person with many peoples strength and many peoples encouragement. I'll be the new all might, is what I basically trying to say. I'm already stronger than him." Everyone looked at izuku in disbelief. "WWWHHHHAAATTT!!" The whole class screamed. Izuku just sweat dropped. "I don't think I was supposed to say that." Izuku thought. Everyone then started harassing izuku as he begged for help.

"Alright since you all have hero names, you guys will be doing hero internships. For a week, you will be with a hero, training under him/her of your choice. So here is the leaderboard of the people with the most letters." (I forgot who was first but if it isn't izuku in the original, it's izuku in this one.) Izuku was first, todoroki was second, momo was third, bakugo was Fourth. "Umm, Aizawa I already have someone I would like to intern with. I believe his name was grab Torino, he is an ex-hero?" Aizawa grew wide eyed. "You sure kid, he is one deadly person. All might told me that he was his Sensei and he put all might through hell. So are you sure your ready." Izuku nodded. "Yeah, since me and all might kind of have the same quirk, why not have him train me but worse than all might's regimen." Aizawa nodded, understanding where izuku is going with this. All right since today is Friday, you have till Monday to get ready. Remember, bring your hero suit case with you or you won't go." Aizawa then walked out the classroom as soon as the bell rang. "This is my chance to get stronger and faster than ever. All might's limitation I can surpass easily, which I did. But what about future villains, or theses nomus and what about all for one. I need to get stronger and faster." Izuku thought to himself as he shot his fist in the air, accidentally activating his quirk creating a major gust of wind, with a determined look in his face. "What the hell izuku!" Everyone yelled at izuku as they were all shot in different directions. "Oh shit, my bad. I didn't realize I activated my quirk. Sorry." Izuku said while rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.