Keep calm

POV Cierra
The cast of the fosters was invited to an award show and red carpet event so the whole cast is at Sherri's house getting dressed Izzie is wearing the cutest dress

POV CierraThe cast of the fosters was invited to an award show and red carpet event so the whole cast is at Sherri's house getting dressed Izzie is wearing the cutest dress

She looks like an actual princess and all morning she was acting a little shy. She was even being shy around me and she is never shy around me so I went and asked her if she was ok. "You ok Izzie?" I ask
"I'm nervous I've never been to an award show without Lili." Izzie says as a a little tear formed in her eye.
"Aw Izzie don't be nervous it's going to be so fun there's parties and music and so many of celebrities. Anyways you were nominated for best young actress you should be so proud." I said as Izzie starts to cry harder just seeing her cry breaks my heart.
"Oh Izzie it's ok. You're going to be fine do you want me to go up to the stage with you if you win any awards?" I ask.
"Y-yes p-please." Izzie answers as she wipes the tears off her face. Then I took Izzie's hands and slowly pulled her closer to me so I could pick her up as Maia comes in to grab me for makeup. Izzie is still crying and starts to cry harder when she finds out I have to leave.
"Cierra they're ready for...Izzie sweetheart what's the matter baby girl."Maia says. I noticed that Izzie's heart was beating really fast and her  breathing was getting faster.
"Wait Maia give me my phone." I say a little bit of panic in voice.
"Why is everything alright?" Maia asks
"Just get me my phone!" I yell. Maia gives me my phone and I immediately dialed Lilis number. Izzie is now hyperventilating and crying so much she is choking on her own breath. Lili finally picks up and I say
"Lili izzie is having a panic attack she's hyperventilating and choking on her breath I need your help!"
"Cierra relax she'll be ok as long as you can calm her down before she has a seizure everything should be ok." Lili says. As soon as I heard Lili say seizure I wanted to cry. I couldn't imagine my little angel having a seizure.
"Lili has she had a seizure before from a panic attack?" I ask concerned.
"Yes I'll explain later just calm her down please I can hear her sobbing."Lili answers. I say goodbye to Lili and hang up then I look at Izzie and she is sobbing. I pick her up and she immediately grabs on to me so tight.
"Izzie everything is ok angel." I whispered as I slowly rock side to side.
"Shhh your ok your ok shhh." I whisper. She starts calming down so I hand her off to Maia
"Maia?" Izzie mutters.
"you ok baby?" Maia whispers.
"I l-love you." Izzie stutters.
"I love you too sweetheart.are you Ok now?" Maia says. Izzie nods and then buried her head into Maia's chest falling asleep.