Reuniting

POV Izzie
I get to the set and immediately a wave of anxiety rushed through my body. A really nice raven haired girl named Camila aka Cami greeted me with a huge hug and a heart warming smile which calmed my nerves a little. Then I heard an oddly familiar voice I turned around to see Skeet Ulrich to which I yell "HEY LOOK ITS BILLY FROM SCREAM!" I knew him since I was 4 because I worked with him on Law and Order and we were pretty close. When I first met him I screamed Hey look it's billy from scream so I thought it was necessary to bring it back. He turns around with a surprised smile "IZZIE REINHART? No way what are you doing here?" Skeet asks running towards me and picking me up spinning me around. " I'm apart of the cast now! I play Madison Paulette Cooper!" I say smiling hugely "Holy crap! I'm so excited to work with you!" He says. Later on I hear a really familiar name being called it was Cole Sprouse, I think to myself the Cole Sprouse I worked with on the suite life when I was 3!? "Cole?!"I ask "HOLY CRAP IZZIE REINHART?!" He yells with excitement "You got so big! Omg you're beautiful look at you!" He says playfully punching my shoulder "I could say the same thing about you my god you are so different no more shaggy bowl cut and the blonde is gone!" I giggle "yep no more blonde bowl cut! What are you doing here?" Cole asks " well I play Madison Paulette Cooper sooo..." I was cut off "you do? Omg yes the icon duo is back in business!" Cole says hugging me tightly. At this point all of my nerves were washed away until I see him Asher Cott the boy of my dreams he is 10 and I'm 9 but oh well he walks up to me and introduces himself. I felt my face burning I looked at the ground to cover up the fact that I was blushing intensely " You're Izzie right?" Asher asks I nod shyly "nice to meet you I've seen your in other shows and movies and you're really good!" He says "thanks you're really good too!" I say still blushing like crazy. I think Asher noticed how much I was blushing and giggled. His dark green eyes glimmer in the light they're so beautiful. I don't think I have ever been so star struck in my entire life.