Love all around

POV Izzie
Later on I call Asher "Hey birthday girl has your birthday been perfect?" Asher asks " Considering the that I got the best birthday present ever  from you. Yes my birthday has been perfect!" I say "what did I give you?" Asher asks "the lunch date and a kiss!" I say "oh yes my little date!" He says " you know I really enjoyed that kiss." I say "you did?!" Asher asks "yes I did." I answer "well maybe we can do It more often." Asher says "are you asking me to be your girlfriend Asher?" I say "I guess I am." Asher answers " of course we can do it more often then." I say hanging up "eeeee LILI!!" I yell "what!?" Lili asks "Asher and I are dating!" I squeal "omg that's awesome I'm proud of you baby sister your first boyfriend!" Lili says " I know I love him unconditionally!" I say blushing then my phone rings and it was Asher. " hey ash you okay?" I ask " yeah I'm fine I just wanted to call to say good night and I love you!" Asher says " aww, good night I love you too!" I say back then he hangs up the phone. "What was that all about?" Lili asks "oh he just wanted to say good night and tell me he loves me that's all."I say nonchalantly "he said I love you!" Lili squeals "yeah!!" I giggle jumping into her arms giving her a hug. The next morning Lili and I pick up Cami at like 4:00 am to go to set I was so tired because I stayed up half the night in my room talking to Asher on the phone. So I slept the whole drive to set and Lili didn't want to wake me up so Cami just carried me in. I woke up in the arms of Cole which made me very happy "hi Cole." I mumble "there's those beautiful eyes how'd you sleep?" Cole asks "good thanks!" I answer "you know what's funny Asher is sleeping in his trailer right now and a little bird told me that you guys are dating now so why are you two so tired this morning?" Cole asks " coincidence?" I  say "come on really."Cole says rolling his eyes "ok fine we were talking on the phone until like 2 am." I say "IZZIE!!" Cole yells "shh sorry I lost track of time!" I say. After I escaped Coles lecture I went to Ashers trailer and quietly opened the door and saw him sound asleep on the couch. I cuddled up next to him and kissed his forehead softly then I felt arms wrapping around my waist. " hey bub." He says "hi sleepyhead." I say running my fingers through his hair. He smiles and pulls me closer to him kissing my lips slowly. I put my hands on his face and that's when the kiss got more passionate and we sit up. Just as things got heated Cami walks in I pull away quickly and cover my face with my hands in embarrassment. "Cami I'm so sorry you walked into that." I say extremely embarrassed "hey it's good just maybe next time lock the door goofballs!" She says making me giggle once Cami leaves I look at Asher "we should probably go get our makeup done." I say "good idea." He says grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers. I kiss his hand and we walk to the makeup trailer. "Lili I totally just walked in on Izzie and Asher having a make out session!" Cami says as we walk in Lili gestures towards Asher and I holding hands " Awww they just melt my heart. Lili says sweetly.