Love is in the air

POV Asher
It's my first day on set for Riverdale my brother Casey is Kevin Keller and I am Axel Mantle. My eyes keep being drawn to this beautiful girl,Izzie Reinhart. I didn't think girls could be as pretty as she is but I guess I was wrong. She's wearing this

She's so cute I just want to get to know her

She's so cute I just want to get to know her. Once I gathered enough courage to go up to her I was surprised at how shyly she talked to me she had this little smirk on her face and she was blushing like crazy. At the end of the day we exchanged phone numbers.
Izzie: Hi Ash!😁
Asher: Hi Iz! 😁how are you?
Izzie: I'm good! HBU?
Asher: I'm tired. Lol
Izzie: same. Lol
Asher: then go to sleep I'll see you tomorrow!
Izzie: okay, bye Asher! Lili is yelling at me to go to bed anyways! Lol night.
Asher: good night!❤️
She is so sweet I can't wait to see her tomorrow! I wake up to my phone ringing I look at the caller and it's Izzie I pick up to hear her sobbing "Izzie hey what's going on are you ok.?" I ask frantically "lili isn't here I don't know where she went." She cries " hey listen to me I bet she's fine does she have her phone?" I ask "yes but she won't answer." Izzie cries " ok it's alright I'll have Casey call her ok I'm sure she's fine." I say calmly "o-ok" she stutterers " I'm gonna go ok?" I ask "kk bye thank you." She says "your welcome anytime!" I answer. I hang up and tell Casey to call Lili he says yes and she picks up and Casey puts it on speakerphone "hey Casey!" Lili says "yeah um hi where are you?" Casey says "I'm getting breakfast for Izzie and I why?" Lili asks "Because Izzie just called Asher sobbing and thinking you were abandoning her or something!! Lils you can't just leave a sleeping 9 year old at home and get BREAKFAST!!" Casey screams through the phone I giggle a little "omg I didn't think she would wake up!" Lili yells making me giggle "thank you Casey I'm on my way home now!!" Lili shouts hanging up the phone.