Best day ever

POV Izzie
Today I am starting another show called "My Babysitters a Vampire" I'm really excited because I get to work with Vanessa Morgan and I love Vanessa Morgan.
POV Lili
Today Izzie meets Vanessa Morgan her idol. I get up and help her get dressed into this

My favorite outfit to put her in because it's so true

My favorite outfit to put her in because it's so true. We then get in the car and head to the table read and once we got there Izzie was beyond excited Izzie grabs her bag

 We then get in the car and head to the table read and once we got there Izzie was beyond excited Izzie grabs her bag

And skips towards the front door of the building. I know my little sister when she is this excited she usually gets super nervous right before. I start to sense the nervousness and grabbed Izzie's hand. We walk in and there's a nice lady waiting to take Izzie upstairs I wasn't aloud to go with Izzie and that is when she broke "wait Lili can't come?" Izzie whimpers "I'm sorry sweetheart she'll be back later." The lady said tears start to well up in Izzie's eyes so I grab her hand and take her outside for a minute "Hey look at me you will be ok. Vanessa is going to be there and I've been texting her since you got the part so she'll help you if you need anything. Okay?" I say wiping her tears away. She smiles and nods giving me me a huge hug. I kiss you forehead and she runs back in waving.
POV Vanessa
Today I'm meeting the little girl who will be playing my sister Rose on My Babysitters a Vampire. I'm so extremely excited to meet her because she is supposedly a huge fan. Her sister Lili told me that she tells her that I'm her idol which is adorable!! I just arrived at the table read and I was so excited to meet the her! She comes in and comes running towards me in her cute little mini boss shirt and leather skirt. "Hello angel I'm so happy to finally meet you!!" I giggle picking her up "I can't believe I'm actually meeting you. You're like my idol!" She giggles crying a little bit "No don't cry cutie!" I say playing with her extremely soft hair. "Alright everyone lets get started!" The producer yells " but before we do I want to introduce you guys to our new cast member Izzie Reinhart!" The producer adds as I put her down and she runs over to him and he picks her up. She's such a natural actress she waves and blows kisses to everyone and then comes to sit next to me.