Riverdale

(Time skip cuz I'm lazy)
POV Izzie
It's 2017 and I'm now 9 years old I'm kind of sad right now because Lili is leave me to got to Vancouver Canada to film a show called "Riverdale". I don't like when lili leaves it makes me sad. Lili and I did a photo shoot today and here's a picture

I'm going to miss herPOV lili I'm going to miss my family and Izzie is going to make me cry " Lili I love you don't forget to call me everyday

POV lili
I'm going to miss my family and Izzie is going to make me cry " Lili I love you don't forget to call me everyday." Izzie says tears streaming down her face. I give her a huge hug and kiss and get on the plane to Vancouver Canada.
We haven't started filming yet and it has been 3 weeks since I left home I call Izzie with really good news "hi lils" she says "hi guess what I have an audition for you for Riverdale as my little sister you in?" I ask "OMG YESSS" she says laughing crazily "I'll see you soon baby girl." I say hanging up I could hear the excitement in her voice and I was so excited to see her beautiful eyes. A couple days later I go to the airport to pick up Izzie it was her first time flying alone and she did really good I think. "Lili!" She shouts running towards me. "Izzie! How are you angel!" I say hugging her "I'm good I'm super excited to meet the cast!" Izzie says "I can't wait for you to meet them either." I say. We walk into my apartment and Izzie starts to unpack " let me help you angel!" I say grabbing the shirt out of her hand "thanks lils!" Izzie giggles I'm so excited to have her here with me! Later on we go to set what she doesn't know is that Cole and skeet are both on the show two people she has worked with before. "You ready Izzie?" I ask she nods and grabs my hand visibly nervous " it's going to be ok there going to love you." I say kissing her forehead " hi cami." I say "omg this must be Izzie!" Cami says hug Izzie "hi cami Lili has told me all about you!" Izzie says giggling I think she'll fit in perfectly!