dorms and training

*i know they don't have the dorms  until after bakugo is kidnapped but for the sake of the story they have them at the beginning of the year*

no ones PoV

the next day everyone was shown to the dorms, every class had one, each having a room for each student, a common room area, kitchen ect.

midoryia saw this as a blessing to have more fun messing with the students.
not only can he do it during school hours but also after school, perfect.

The class had the rest of the day to sort out their rooms and take a look around the dorms, lessons would be back tomorrow.

midoriyia took this chance to snoop around everyone's room, knowing who's room is who's, also handy to know.

Midoriya pov

the next day everyone went to class, I decided to stay at the dorms, hoping to mess around a bit.

I walk into the kitchen, nothing I can do in here,
I guess I could always go to their rooms?

I head over to kacchans room, this is payback I guess

I throw his sheets off his bed, chuck the pillows off as well, I open the window.
giggling, I go into the bathroom and fill up the sink and splatter toothpaste on his mirror.

"I didn't realise how fun this is"

for the next half hour I continue to trash his room, playful revenge is so much fun.

I wonder back into the common area, I glance up at the clock, they still have a while yet till classes end.
"I'll go see what their up to"

I walk along the path leading to UA, once I arrive to their classroom, it's empty.
I glance outside, that's where they are, their doing hero training, how fun.

without thinking I open the window and jump out of it, as I'm a ghost I can't die again so I needn't to worry.

I walk over to aizawa who seems to be telling the class what they'll be doing.

"The student who comes last overall will be expelled immediately"

gasps circulate, "bit harsh don't you think" I mutter to myself,

I glance up, looking at their slightly shocked faces, well bakugo just looks annoyed but what's new.

*time skip back to the dorms*

turns out aizawa wasn't gonna expel anyone, should've known he just wanted them to do their best.

I can't wait for everyone's reactions when bakugo sees his room,, I giggle with excitement jumping up and down.

Todoroki's PoV

I've been hearing things, ok I know that sounds crazy, but hear me out.

Ever since the rumours began of their being a ghost, I've been hearing giggling and mumbling when no one is doing it.
Ghosts aren't real so I must be hearing things, must just be my imagination

we're all walking back to the dorms after training
wait,
I hear it again
The giggling

I must be going insane,