friends

todoroki's PoV

friends, I've never really had a friend, let alone that friend being a ghost. First time for everything I guess.

"hey, uh Midoriya, if you don't mind me asking how did you die?" I was genuinely curious because he's really young to have died, maybe it was in an accident or something.

he seemed to to tense and the question but took a deep breath and answered

"I committed suicide" he looked at the floor, clearly embarrassed at his answer

"Midoriya I'm so sorry"

"no it's ok, what's done is done"

"I guess so"

"Am I able to hug you?"

"I think so"

I stand up to embrace him, somehow he didn't just disappear through me like I had anticipated. it felt close to actually hugging someone alive.

"I'm glad someone can see me, it was getting pretty lonely"

"I'm glad I can see you too" I smile at him, I notice he's smaller than me, cute.
wait what-
never mind.

"did you like what I did to kacchans room?"

"who's kacchan?"

"oh I forgot no one else calls him that, I meant bakugo"

"Oh that fucker, yeh that was pretty hilarious" he gave a huge smile, I couldn't help but smile back.

"luckily I don't really have any other friends as if they were to come in on me taking to seemingly nothing that would be weird" I awkwardly glance at him.

"yeh that would be pretty weird"

I look over at my clock on my nightstand, 10:30pm
I should be going to sleep.

"I think I should get some sleep now"

"Of course, goodnight todoroki"

"goodnight Midoriya"

I turn of the light and proceed to go to bed ready for school the next day.

- - - - - - - -
A/n I know this is stupidly short but I've been super busy lately getting ready to go back to school ect. I'm gonna try and update a longer chapter tomorrow ( ^∀^)