shit goes down

Tw- mentions of suicide

Todoroki's PoV

it's Saturday morning, finally, this week has dragged on like hell. I have something important to do.
Izuku said not to do anything reckless but I'm technically not going against what he said as I'm not endangering myself.

I push myself up from my bed, I stand up and look around my room covering my eyes slightly as the sun is blinding me through the curtains, izuku isn't here, he's probably just doing something, like singing outside considering no one but me can hear him.

I decide not to go looking for him as he's done this many times.
I move myself into the bathroom rubbing my eyes as I attempt to wake up.

I wish izuku wasn't a ghost, I wish he wasn't bullied until he killed himself, it's just unfair, he had so much to live for and we could've been friends that can do things together instead of just being in my room all the time. I just wish he was alive with me. But there seems to be nothing to solve it...

anyway I'm just glad I get to be with him- you know as a friend- obviously..

I get dressed fairly quickly not caring about my looks for now as they may get messed up later....get your mind out the gutters.

I walk into the kitchen passing by kirishima

"Oh hey todoroki"

"hello kirishima"

"How's a fine bro like you doing on this Saturday" I chuckle slightly as he always calls everyone bro.

"I'm doing alright thank you, uh I'm just wondering if you have seen bakugo this morning?"

"I have actually" typical, I never usually see them apart, I swear they like each other, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that. "He was just getting something from his room"

"Thanks kirishima" I give a small smile and turn to head towards bakugos room. now shit is going to go down.

- - - - - -

"Oi icyhot what are you doing here, your room is ok the floor below dumbass"

" I am fully aware of that...kacchan" he's going to be so confused.

He seemed to freeze up slightly and then a confused expression took over his face.

"since when did you call me kacchan you damn bastard"

"since a certain person told me everything"

"and who would that person be icyhot" his expression said he was annoyed but his voice gave clear confusion and slight panic. This is going to be interesting.

"Well  surely you'd know considering only one person ever called you that"

"I have no clue what your talking about half n half"

"Midoriya"

"What?"

"Midoriya, thats who told me"

"That's impossible" he seemed extremely shocked and took a step back.

"Why is that impossible kacchan?" I smirked, it was working.

"Stop calling me that" wow no nickname this time, I must really have gotten to him.

"why because you told Izuku to kill himself!" I raise my voice slightly getting my point across clearly.

A look of shock ran through bakugo but was quickly replaced with a wave of anger.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS"

"He told me"

"Bullshit"

"He's a fucking ghost bakugo and it's your fault and I'm the only one who can see him, and I'm clearly not lying as you know nobody knows about Midoriya, not even kirishima"

"Don't bring shitty hair into this"

I sigh, to be honest he hasn't tried to kill me yet so that's a positive I guess.

"I hope you feel bad about yourself you piece of shit"

"Hey! You two stop"

we both turn our heads to the new voice.

- - - - - - -
A/n slightly shorter chapter, apologies for not updating in nearly a week, school has been giving me a shit tonne of hw.

vote and comment if you guys liked this :))))