Author's Note

Here we go again with another one. Yea~ I can't wait!!! But I can't wait though.

So, this time...actually I don't know what I'm trying to say. You read the title and the summary of this book. You kind of maybe got the idea....maybe not.

But without further ado, I'll tell you what's going to be in here.

Also I don't really say who's top or bottom.

I like to make you guess it instead for a surprise in a way. Might be top Kook Bottom Tae, top Tae bottom Kook, or it could be switch. Who knows.

Either way, let's get onto the list shall we?

The list is that it will have royalty, school related stuff, rebellion, friendship, relationships, romance, mature language, boyxboy, fluff, smut(not to much), magic, fighting, adventure, teacher student moments, and dad issues.

I don't know about the last one with the dad thing, but I'll stick with it anyways.

But I don't know how this will work in a modern present time thing, but we can deal with it.

I hope you like this with the other stories I create. I love you all a lot. Also you nice keep going.

I Purple you.💜

-your author

P.S. Happy Birthday Jungkook. Love you beautiful human.🥳💜🥰🐰

______________________
COMING SOON
IN EARLY/MID SEPTEMBER 2019
______________________