Battling for the Sake of Love

The fight was still going strong. Jungkook and his dad still fighting for freedom or have to be the next dragon king. Blood, scrapes, bruises on both with torn up clothes revealing skin of marks where they've been touched with painful scratching and clawing with each other. It was like a blood bath at most on who'll be the victor or not with only two people related by blood.

A burst of flame came out of Jungkook's right jab and then a flaming dragon kneed his dad's stomach.

The Prince's flame was still low and flickering a small amount, but he can still fight with all his bravery, might, and heart he can afford to give. "This has to end soon son. I'm tired of playing this silly fight of your freedom. Become king or you'll die soon from the blood you've lost." The fight slowed down for them to catch their breaths of heavy breathing.

"As if dad. If mom didn't leave us back when I was younger..." Jungkook coughed up a little blood and wiped it away on the corner of his blood on his bottom lip. "This wouldn't have damn happened at all. She would know that I would be myself and choose my own path."

"I sure she would son but she's not here in our lives anymore..." The last words his father spoke snapped the prince finally with "Forget her Jungkook."

That untwined the inner dragon in Jungkook and rage grew in his eyes. Teeth gritting and fists clenched and by then, he wounded his dad with his sharp claws. Blood was dripping from the tips of his nails with every vein boiling inside him, just the thought of forgetting his mom was impossible. His dad was the worst kind that a son like him would ever be related to.

"We're back guys and Yoonji is on our side..." Hoseok and the others saw how this fight ended and seeing their friend in his dragon form, heavy breathing from fighting. While that, Taehyung was loosing his connection with Jungkook. He couldn't feel the lovable shy boy he always cared about when they're together.

It was gone. Only deep despair and anger filled up in Jungkook's body now.

So Taehyung spoke carefully while putting a hand out to make sure the prince was okay. "Jungkook, are you okay? You don't have to be in your dragon form anymore." He took a moment and thought that the other couldn't hear him so he called his name again. "Jungkook?"

A burst of flame hit him and burned Taehyung a bit on the upper part of his arm. "Ow that hurts." cursed under his breath from the pain he has gained that made him stumble but gain balance.

Taehyung and everyone saw how Jungkook was acting differently, behavior wise. "Leave me alone." Jungkook picked himself up to his feet and he quickly flew out of the Min Kingdom to his home, Jeon kingdom.

"What do we do now? He's gone and we can't find him." Jimin added in with a worried tone in his voice while holding a pinky with Yoonji because of the fight earlier with her.

"I don't know Jimin but this bitch of a princess hurt Jungkook and myself. You only wanted this because his dad told you to do it." Everyone was shocked and surprised how Taehyung was acting. His voice was deep and husky like an ocean of the bottom of the sea. Eyes and brows furrowed, anger in his face says it all that he upset and about to hurt someone.

"I'm-I am so sorry Taehyung. This marriage was supposed to happen because it was for the kingdom. I-" Yoonji then got slapped in the face with a red palm mark on her cheek. It was cold like ice.

"You can't slap my sister. That's not fucking cool at all." Yoongi raised his voice at the his friend, then helping sister up from the floor since the slap was very powerful from an ice prince.

"Anyways, I'm going to find Jungkook by myself. You take care of his father while I'm gone."

They did as told and the prince himself turned into his dragon form with silver and blue scales with icy blue eyes, wings like an angel but aluminating by the eye can see. He then took off to find Jungkook, his dragon, so everything can be right again. Back to how things were before this marriage happened.

"I really messed up didn't I? I feel terrible now." Yoonji started to form cold shocking tears in her violet eyes. She walked to her room to think on what she did to Jungkook, her brother, and everyone else. It was a mistake to do such a horrible thing. Regrets filled her mind and tears streaming down her rosy cheeks.

Yoongi didn't like seeing her twin like this at all, but it was for the best. Now her sister just has to find actual love.

While Taehyung was soaring through the sky finding a small connection of Jungkook that's left of him. It was fading bit by bit. The small string led back to where it all began from the very beginning. At the Jeon kingdom.

He head over to the balancony, so Jungkook wouldn't know he's there or scare him in the least. Jungkook was fragile now. Broken hearted with confusion in his mind and heart.

The place was empty, no one was around at all. Just halls of emptiness. Everything was clawed and torn from pictures, walls, and some windows slightly shattered into pieces. Also burn marks of the smell of fire went up into Taehyung's nose. It was Jungkook for sure since the smell of smoke was getting stronger with every few steps.

The strong smell then disappeared when it was outside in the flower garden. His icy blue eyes saw a figure all curled up into a ball with small crying sounds, like whimper of a small animal in the tiger lilies.

Taehyung walked closer but slowly to the dragon prince that was crying. His voice was calming and song like when he tried speaking to the other. "Jungkook, it's me Taehyung."

"Go away, I don't want to hurt anyone anymore, unlike dad. He got what he deserves when speaking about mom like that." A puff of fire blew out when Jungkook sighed and wiped his tears away. Then the prince looked up at the sky, observing what his mom is doing right now at this very moment. "You know Taehyung, my mom is the sweetest most caring person I loved a lot." A little  half chuckle came out of his lips while laying back now, looking up at the sky with his limbs spread out.

Taehyung joined in as well and sprawled himself out with a pure gentle smile but also concerned what the boy was going to say next. "I bet you miss your mom a lot."

The other hummed a yes and closed his eyes to the thoughts when his mom and himself always had fun in the flower garden, sing together, and even enjoying every moment he could remember her as the best mom with cooking, a smile so gentle that warmed him so much when he's down.

A deep sigh occurred to him when he opened them. "You kinda remind me of my mom sometimes. Those eyes you have, they feel so familiar to me and the smile you give, it makes me feel good inside when I look at you."

"I love that compliment Jungkook, but right now you're lost and confused because the dragon inside you is troubling you. You're missing the other half." The words gently swayed into the ears of the confused and troubling boy.

"I guess your right. I think finding my other half might be someone I know." A smile like a bunny showed up on Jungkook and his dragon features disappeared slowly. His hair was all fluffy and long again, oh how Taehyung missed the fluffy long hair.

"And who's that I may ask?"

"Well you of course."

They both enjoyed each others company and their hands started too intertwined with each other and that connection they both felt was almost back to normal.

It was quiet and both princes of fire and ice looked at the starry night sky, in amazement and wonder in their eyes that sparkled brightly.

A thought came into mind of the ice dragon prince that they had to head back to the Min kingdom to see the others. So they did. Both up in the sky soaring through clouds, and with each other having fun in the sky when they arrived back seeing their friends together safe and unharmed.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I am back with another update. ('*)

Hoped you like this. ·*)♪