Forced to Be Married

"Wh-What happened?" Jungkook woke up and looked around on where on Earth he was. He wasn't with the others or Taehyung at all. Instead his hands and feet were tied up to each corner of the bed in the bedroom. "Why am I tied up?" The prince tried moving with his own strength but it was useless to gain escape.

A familiar female voice came along to the boy's ears and knew who it was. It was Yoonji. "Look who's finally awake."

At the door frame was Yoonji leaning on the wall giving a smirk and a greedy aura of finally catching the prince in her hands. She walked on over and sat next to the tied up prince that couldn't move an inch. "Yoonji let me go damn it."

"If I did that." A chuckle came out of her evil smile and then closely faced Jungkook only inches away. "You wouldn't be able to see your buddies where that pretty boy is."

Taehyung! 

Anger was going through the boy's body with blood rushing through every vein. His eyes showed the feelings of upset, confusion, and rage. Yoonji loves the look of the other with gritted teeth and how his arms are above his head making him flex his muscles. "You're pretty hot when you're angry Jungkook."

The tied up boy rolled his eyes from that comment with a scoff. "I'm so flattered princess, but I don't like women because I'm more into guys now."

"Marry me already. Quit fighting it Jeon." She was now pissed, but composed herself to keep calm but firm.

"As if I would let you marry me bitch." He looked away and pushed his tongue on the one side inside his cheek. Just thoughts of marrying this crazy twin of Yoongi's wasn't to good for him or her. Yoonji then fixed her hair pushing strands of hair behind her ear and stood up to explain what would happen to his connected lover. It would make Jungkook out burst with heartbreak. "Here's the thing, lets say if you don't marry me, your ice prince will be hurt greatly. Mmm, more than before."

"What?" With those words from the girl, that was it for Jungkook, his eyes turned deep gold of fall colors and red velvet scales were appearing on his face.

"Ah ah ah, I wouldn't do that if I was you or your connection will be hurt greatly." The boy had no choice now, so he changed back to normal since he still has the necklace around him. He just wanted Taehyung back is all. No matter the cost, Jungkook will get him back safely with the others.

"You can't do a thing really, you don't have a choice from having an arrange marriage." Jungkook really didn't have choice at the beginning until he ran away on his birthday to gain his freedom, but that didn't work out at all when he's captured. 

"What is it going to be Jeon? Want your precious pretty boy get hurt or marry me and no on will get hurt." The prince has no choice at all. His mind says just marry the girl and Taehyung and the others will be free, but his heart says the opposite. Then after thinking about it, he decided on his answer. It wasn't the best decision to make but it had to be done.

"Fine...I'll marry you."

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

"Taehyung don't cry." Jimin was comforting the other with all he has with his sweet voice. He wiped the tears on Taehyung's face. The dark hair couldn't help but cry his cold tears from his beautiful eyes. His heart knew that his boyfriend will save him no matter what. "Jimin I can't help it and sorry Namjoon, my brother. I can just feel what Jungkook's feeling right now."

The connection between the two were so strong that they can feel the other's emotions on where ever they are. "Don't worry Taehyung, Jungkook can get us out of here."

"Of course brother, you're right because you've been with him for a long time." The tears slowly stopped and a small pleased smile lifted his lips and face that they wait for the boy to help them escape from down underground. Then they heard footsteps coming down and saw the female that took down Namjoon and Jimin, including Jungkook.

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung showed rage in his icy blue eyes to show his true self. "Well guess what pretty boy and also listen up you two. I got something to say."

"What is it?" Jimin asked in fear when the princess looked at all three of the boys together. She then put his hand on her hip with a smile of evil. "Looks like Jungkook is marry me after all. We're having it tonight of the dragon moon."

All three boys widen their eyes in shock and disbelief on what the girl said. "This can't be true. He wouldn't do that!" Taehyung was starting to form tears in his eyes and his wet tears dripped down his face. The tears were so cold when they dripped to the floor.

Yoonji left without another word heading back upstairs with greed on her face.

"Taehyung I'm sorry-" Namjoon was cut off by the upset heart broken boy. "No we have to get out of here. Jimin use your powers to get Yoongi's scent and get him to get us free." Jimin nodded and focused with all his power to sense Yoongi with Jin and Hoseok since they're with him.

"I'll help to make sure they'll get our message from the ground." Namjoon placed his hands on the floor and sent vibration waves to the upper floor to sense the three and send the message. The heart broken boy stopped crying and saw how the other two were helping him.

He, himself had to do something. So he concentrated on his powers to reach his full dragon state and focused on the connection with Jungkook as well to grow stronger than before. The link between them was unbreakable like a string of fate.

"We got it. Yoongi, Jin, and Hoseok are coming to get us." Namjoon and Jimin were so glad that they'll be saved now. "Taehyung?" Namjoon questioned for a second and then knew what the ice prince was doing. Then a smile with dimples forming appeared on his face. Jimin also did the same.

"We're here to get you guys out." The voice of Yoongi made the aura around them lighter and stronger.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

This got real serious now. Σ(Д)

But I hoped you enjoyed this. (^^)/