My Choice and Freedom

"Do I really need to wear this damn stupid suit?" Jungkook mumbled to himself.

Today is Jungkook's birthday. It was a big party where all Kingdoms come to celebrate for the son of Jeon and also going to be the heir of being the dragon king.

The boy is wearing an all black suit jacket, white dress shirt, and pants with black dress shoes. Also wearing his hair up in a full ponytail. It wasn't his choosing to wear it. It was required.

Also it was require to wear masks. Like a masquerade party. That was only cool for the only son.

He greeted with his dad while famous kingdoms were coming in. Then they saw the Min family with the twins of Yoongi and Yoonji. "Welcome back and enjoy the party." Jungkook said with passion and a smile.

After them was the Kim family with their son this time. The Kim's son looks beautiful with his mask on. "Welcome back and I see you brought your son this time. Enjoy the party."

Then the Kim family walked into the party to enjoy.

"Son you can enjoy your birthday and talk to the guest." His dad suggested that his son enjoy his own birthday and Jungkook took the idea and went to enjoy his birthday.

Jungkook conversated with the different kingdoms. Plus got to eat the food on the table like a buffet and a fountain of juice. They try and stay away from toxic drinks.

"This food is really delicious and it's beautifully placed." It was the son of the Kim Kingdom. Jungkook was amazed how beautiful the Kim's son is. He was breath taking.

"Umm yeah it is. My name is Jungkook by the way." The boy bowed politely and put out his hand for a shake. The other did the same. "Thank you for inviting my family to your birthday and you can call me Vante."

Vante? That's a name to call their child. Very artsy for the beautiful boy though. They let go of each other.

"Alright...Vante. I hope we can see each other again." Jungkook smiled and so did 'Vante'.

"Oh we'll see each other again soon when you find out who I really am." The Kim's son left to go see his parents and left the boy at the buffet table alone.

"That was weird. Who I really am? So his name isn't Vante?" Jungkook was confused at the thought of the Kim's son being mysterious. Then he shook his head at the thought and enjoyed his birthday.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

It was night alright and everyone left. Jungkook had fun, but he couldn't stop about that boy. He wants to know who he really is. The boy felt a connection with his some how.

Then a knock from the door brought Jungkook back to real time. If was Namjoon. "Young master it's that time."

Jungkook knew what Namjoon meant. It was time for his choice of freedom to begin by leaving home and get to see the outside world on his own. "Finally. Wearing this suit was really bugging me and now I can change into these normal clothes you bought me."

Jungkook started changing out of his suit and changed into a black long sleeve and black pants with sandals on. It was his style for sure.

"Much better and everything is packed Namjoon." Jungkook and looks into the tall body mirror in the corner of the room. "You look like a normal citizen Jungkook."

"Thanks and let's get out this place. I want to explore."

So they quickly, but quietly head out to the front entrance of his home. Then he saw a taxi there at the gate.
"This will take you to the place I got you and the university is across from that place." The boy was listening carefully to have the information he needed.

"Also here's your new black card with your own bank account. Here's all the information you need."

Namjoon became prepared for Jungkook. He was the best to him. "Thanks Namjoon. You're the best." He gave a bunny smile and giggled a little.

Jungkook got in the back with his black suitcase with a bunny skull on it. "Where would you like to go kid."

Jungkook saw that Namjoon left and Jungkook looked at the paper saying Seoul. "I'm going to Seoul sir." The driver nodded and started the taxi and headed to the direction to Seoul.

Where Jungkook can live normal and be free. "Goodbye Namjoon, Jin, and dad... I'll be on my own for now on."

Jungkook felt alive for the first time. It was a new beginning of a fresh start. No more rules to follow and not going to be married that he doesn't love.

He looked out the window of trees and the land when it was night fall. He saw lights forming in front of the road and it was the city of Seoul.

"New life....here I come."

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

New update.
Jungkook finally gets to be free.

Thoughts for next update coming soon? ¯\_(˶◡‵˶)_/¯