Time to get Real

Warning: Mature scene ahead
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

It was late at night at the Jeon kingdom with Taehyung staying in Jungkook's room. Jungkook was busy taking a shower while he was looking through the window seeing a starry night sky shining more brightly than before. It gave a calm effect to him that made him smile. His body laying on one side, away from the bathroom.

His ears then heard that the water turned off and that means Jungkook was done with his shower when the door opened up with a muscular tone torso exposed and sweatpants on with a Calvin Klein waist band showing a bit from his boxers. Hair all damp and messy from the towel around his neck.

"You're all cozy I see." Jungkook climbed on the bed and spooned his boyfriend closely when their bodies giving warmth. "Jungkook put a shirt on please or you'll get cold."

"Cold? I don't get cold baby." Taehyung was confused "Huh?" Then he felt a hand under his baggy white t-shirt. A little whimper escaped from his mouth and shut his eyes closed that he could've just imagined it, but no.

It was real.

Words couldn't form from the touches he was getting from the other. "Jung-Jungkook please stop, I-"

A pair of lips cut him off and he was getting topped by his boyfriend. The kiss was passionate for moments until it was getting more rough and a bit sloppy. His body was starting to heat up. They pulled apart and gazed at each other's eyes knowing that they'll protect each other. Taehyung was a little puzzled at this moment on what's going on.

Then he was being asked by a question for permission. "Is it okay if I mark you baby?"

The answer he gained wasn't verbal but a nod showing that Jungkook can go on, so he kept going giving little kisses down his pretty boyfriend's cheeks, down to his jawline and then teased a bit with giving little marks on the neck. Little moans were escaping every second of this feeling, which made Jungkook turned on by such a little whiny voice from such a beauty like Taehyung.

A signal from Taehyung lifting his body up that he wanted more, so he removed his baggy white t-shirt and only in his boxers. More marks were produced from the uneven lips of his lover making him feel this way.

He wanted to keep going but he feels like they'll be caught in an accident, which speaking of the devil when a knock on the door came with a voice that sounded like Namjoon. "Are you two alright? I heard a noise in here."

Jungkook lifted his upper torso and his knees on the outside of Taehyung's toned delicate legs. "We're fine Namjoon. We just want some couple time, you know."

"Ah yes of course young master. See you in the morning with breakfast."

"Thank you."

The two went back to what they were doing and by the time Jungkook pulled his sweatpants and boxers off, Taehyung did the same thing. "Are you sure you want to do this? We can stop here and do it next time."

"No please keep going. I want to enjoy this with you for the first time."

Before they did anything more, Jungkook quickly searched for protection and he did in his bottom dresser drawer with a little secret compartment, that no one would ever expect in the first place. Once he put it on, his mind decided that he should prepare his baby with his fingers.

The first finger enters and a moan escaped of the other and then another finger to scissors his baby  a little in a delicate manner and kisses Taehyung's perfect pink lips to make it even more enjoyable than before when they started.