I don't want to get Married

At the dinner table was the Jeon's, the Mins', and the Kims' tonight. Jungkook was very uncomfortable with his outfit of a nice white dress shirt with black floral patterns and black dress pants on, and earrings that were dangling on each ear.

"So I see your son is not here. Working I'm assuming." Mr. Jeon said while sitting at the head front and his son on the right side across from the Min's son, Min Yoongi. "Yes you are right. Our boy is working as a teacher in university. He couldn't come tonight because he had grades to do." the queen replied back with a gentle smile.

"I see. That's very nice of him. What does he teach exactly?" the king asked out of curiosity while dinner was being placed down on the wooden table and wine glasses being poured with juice. "My son teaches the arts of drawing, painting, scultping. Everything there is to the artist's mind."

Jungkook was busy eating his steak and the Min's son was looking at him. "So, what do you do?"

Jungkook swallowed his piece of steak and answered in a question way. "What? I do practices of piano, English, and martial arts. Plus I'm still working on my dragon powers I haven't fully developed yet?" strands of mint hair bounced while Yoongi nodded. "I see then. You are going to be the next dragon king after all."

"Yeah...." Jungkook went quiet on the mint hair.

The long hair nodded and continued eating his dinner with silence. Not talking and wonder what the Kim's son looks like in person.

While conversation was going well. Jungkook's father spoke about marriage. That made the son choke on his juice. "So about marriage, who do you think my son would like to marry?"

"I think our duagther would work perfectly." The king of Min responded with a smile. "Ah yes, Yoonji. The twin of Yoongi. That's perfect."

Jungkook kept his head low and laid back on the chair with black hair covering his doe eyes.

"What do you think son? Yoonji and you do have similarites-" The father got cut off by his words of his own son.

"I don't want to get married dad. Plus I don't know the Min's daughter at all. Yes I know what she looks like and she's pretty, but I don't accept an arranged marriage. I rather prefer finding someone I actually do love." With annoyance and rage coursing through his blood. He stood up and left with everyone in silence.

"Umm dinner was good." Yoongi said while finishing up his last bites of food with a half sided nervous smile.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

"Can't believe my dad wants me to marry someone I don't love. We talked about this before." Jungkook was pacing back and forth with anger in his blood.

He then heard a knock on the door. The prince opened the door and it was Namjoon, his butler. "Are you okay young master? You stormed off at dinner."

"I know. Does he not understand that I want to find someone I love instead arranged? No he doesn't." Jungkook sat on his bed and strands of black hair was on his face. Then sighed. "Do you understand Namjoon what I'm going through?"

Namjoon nodded and sat next to the prince that was in a bad mood. "Yes I understand Jungkook. Your father just wanted the best of you, but I can help you."

"R-Really? You can help me Namjoon?" Jungkook was shocked and surprised by this action of words from Namjoon.

"Yes I can help you. You have the choice of freedom or follow the rules to become next heir. What do you want to choose?" Namjoon's words helped the prince on what he needs to do. He wanted to be free because he's been cooped up in his home for so long. The prince never got to see the outside world before.

"I-I choose freedom. I want to see the outside world and find love." Jungkook stood up and fixed his hair away from eyes into a man bun. He grabbed his black suitcase with a bunny skull on it and played it at the end of the bed.

"On my birthday I'm going to leave this place and join a university I can go too. So I can experience more things."

He went to his clothes and realize he doesn't have normal clothes. Except for his different color hanboks. Those look close to normal at least.

"Since I came prepared. I bought you some normal clothes the ages like you wear around." Namjoon holding bags of normal people clothes to the boy.

Jungkook was happy to see these with his doe eyes. "Thanks Namjoon. You're the best."

With a dimple smile of kindness,
"Anything for our young master."

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I know this was a short one. Plus I finally updated this. Been working on other stories too.