The Truth and Stolen

Jungkook slowly walked downstairs with the necklace around his neck and didn't bother to put a shirt on. He saw that his teacher was there sitting on the couch with a nervous expression on his face. Taehyung has his legs crossed elegantly.

"Taehyung?"

The dark hair turned his head around and saw Jungkook with a little surprise in his eyes. "Hello Jungkook."

Jungkook walked over and sat next to his teacher which he's actually a prince too, like him. "So you're the prince of the Kim Kingdom and you were the one at my birthday that night with the name "Vante". Right?"

A nod of confirmation came from the other. "Yes I was there that night. Vante is just a name I like to use when meeting other royals like you. At least you got to see the real me now."

The dark hair put both legs down at 90 degrees and lean over with arms lazily crossed. "I'm sorry Jungkook. I didn't mean to keep a secret from you. When I first saw you at your party, I knew you were the one that I connected to. Then I heard that you went missing, but you're hear having me as your damn art teacher."

"Umm yeah and to note, the twin daughter of the Min Kingdom is trying to chase me down and make me return home." A sigh of sadness went. "Then we would have that arranged marriage since I'm supposed to be the next dragon king. There's no freedom for me and that's why I came here to be myself."

Taehyung sat up and gave a comforting smile across his face to pass that smile to the other's face. "You did what you had to do. I'm proud you to come here and get to be normal my dragon. Well except you got your dragon powers."

"Oh you knew what happened? Namjoon told you it looks like." The atmosphere around them calmed down and not so tense anymore. It was nice talking to each other and learning why they came here telling honest answers from the heart and mind. "Wow I never knew you could be a rebel at your home kingdom, when you snook out to dance freely with the citizens. Also I didn't know Namjoon was your brother until an hour ago. That's amazing."

"Don't forget Jin your chef. He's our oldest of the three of us. We all didn't want to be next in line until we're ready. So we have a choice." The two were smiling the the apples of their cheeks were bright pink of pure bliss. Talking really helped the two out. Until one thing with the tattoos.

"So about the tattoos Jungkook. You're a fire type dragon. I have one too and you can tell me which power I got." Taehyung removed his red, black, and grey button up shirt showing his back to the prince. "Oh, that's ice?"

"Yep you can tell the design is more sharp than your tattoo, that design with flow of fire." Learning this information was great to know that they have a connection together. "Plus I'm the only one that has this out of the family."

"Are their any other's like us?"

A giggle occur to Taehyung while putting his button up shirt back on. "Of course, you have the Min son having the dark dragon while the Jung son has light. Don't forget the Park with wind. There's also a lighting too, but we don't know who that belongs too."

The half red hair boy was amazed how his crush knew so much about each dragon of each person. Including himself. "This is amazing. I love that you have the knowledge of our history of each dragon with the person it belongs to."

"I give the support to Namjoon really. He taught me everything of the history of dragons since I was a kid." They both started laughing with pure bliss of happiness. The two got closer than ever than before.

The laughter died down and eyes met each other closely. Hearts beating louder. "Jungkook, I wanna tell you something."

"What is it?"

A minute of silence occurred to them until the other spoke about his feelings from the heart. "The thing is, when I first saw you in my class. I developed a liking to you as in a crush."

"Really? I didn't know that. Well, I developed a crush on you when I first saw you too. It's weird that we're crushing on each other, but in a good way." The half red hair boy did a small giggle and looked back at Taehyung with a different aura around them.

"Yeah it is weird, but we can do this like we did at the park. This time for real." Jungkook in his mind knew what the other is trying to say."A kiss." A nod came along and then lips were gently attached to one another.

It felt right this time for them. No embarrassment and no hiding. Just their true selves and nothing more. Then the two unattached their lips away and look deep into each others' eyes.

"I love Jungkook and that's the truth."

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

It was getting dark and Taehyung had to leave to his place on the college campus grounds. Since he has to work tomorrow as an art teacher. "Bye Jungkookie, see you tomorrow in class. We'll be doing some painting."

"Okay then and night Tae." They wave goodbye to each other while Jungkook closed the door.

While the dark hair was walking back to his place he felt a weird aura around him, like someone was watching him. He tried to walk normal as possible and his ears senses that there are six feet following him from both sides and back. "Just keep walking normal and no one will get hurt." He said quitely to himself.

A sense that someone was running towards him gave him the chance to attack with his ice. His eyes glowed an icy blue. He defended himself with his ice wall and his eyes saw that it was one of the Jeon's guards an that could only mean.

"Hello pretty prince. We'll be taking you." It was Yoonji, the daughter of the Min kingdom.

"No! Stay away from Jungkook!" The boy transitioned to fighting stance with feet firm to the ground. Ready to defend and attack. "Oh please."

Taehyung felt a shock that was so painful made him fall to the ground and screaming in pain. "Wa-Wait, you use light-lighting. This can't be possible."

"Oh it is. Let's take him to our home and we can get my future husband to follow this pretty bait of ours."

The dark hair's vision was getting blurry and couldn't get his strength going at all. He was weak and helpless. "Jungkook..."

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Wow, what shocking turn of events. (°°)

Yoonji really wants to get Jungkook back. (¯―¯٥)

Well I hope you enjoyed this. (ω)/