So This is Love // Cinderella! Reader x Prince Charming! Demon.

"So this is love..."

The music is swelling.

Couples are dancing and looking at one another with loved filled eyes, lost within their own worlds.

Never in your life did you think that you would see something so...wonderful! Everyone seemed as though they had danced right out of a fairy tale, princesses and princes. Silk dresses and silver crowns, jewels sparkling like stars. Suits dipped in gold and lace.

Though you were dressed just as wonderfully as those fairy tale like figures, you still felt like an outsider.

Soot beneath silk and silver.

Scars beneath glittering gems.

Would they still see it? Would they see you? Deep within your heart, you feared that the magic spell would not be enough to hide who you were, who you really were, beneath all the finery. Perhaps, you thought, the fairy's magic simply could not hide who you were.

A servant.

A peasant.

Just a girl, a girl who only wanted one night to feel like a princess, one night to dance and dream.

With that dream in mind and in heart, you swallowed your fear and stepped down the stairs. Glass slippers clicked, clicked, clicked with each careful step, hands shaking beneath silken gloves and heart thumping beneath lace and silk.

One dance.

One dream.

Just one night... 

You felt as though eyes were upon you, burning deep into your soul, though you could see no one staring at you. As you joined the crowd, your eyes roamed the dancers. Oh, you wanted so badly to dance with someone! To your joy, you did not have to wait for long at all. Seemingly from the shadows, a creature stepped forward and reached out to you.

Oh, he was so handsome!

Skin as black as soot.

Eyes like red embers.

Scars traveling along his rough skin, hidden beneath a suit of red, and horns curled above his head of black curls, claws clacking with every step. He towered above the crowd, creeping closer with every step and you watched with a beating beat.

With a charming, sharp toothed smile, he bowed to you. In a deep growl, he asked the question you had dreamed of.

"May I have this dance?"

His hand in yours.

Red eyes gazing at you.

The handsome stranger lead you into the crowd of dancers, delicately taking you into his mighty arms. Had the music suddenly grown louder? Had the crowd of dancers suddenly vanished in just a moment? Some part of you was aware of the whispers and stares but you quickly forgot about all of that.

The music swelled.

The world spun.

You and your prince danced and danced the night away, lost in your own wonderful little world...

"So this is what makes life divine."

(An idea: Demon Prince falls in love with Cinderella, sets up the ball and fairy godmother so they can meet and he can whisk her away. Punishes her abusers, rides away with Cinderella in his fiery carriage~)