Vampires

Your first two brides are known as vampires. One is mature, know it all but extremely shy. She acts all tough and act mature around you for she hates to be seen as weak. Her Name is Lola.

The other is small yet strong

The other is small yet strong.she seems innocent at first but piss her off and she will rip out your throat. When she is around you she acts shy and seems to be hunting for your attention.  Her name is Shaylen or Shay for short.

When you first met, they were out to have a taste of your blood

When you first met, they were out to have a taste of your blood. When the two got a taste, they fell in love with your taste and soon fell in love with you.  Lola acts like she has no interest in you personally but when alone she cant stop thinking about you and your smile.

"Im only after your blood! Don't even think for a second i actually like you." Lola huffed.

You could see past her lies but deep down you knew she loves you too.

Shay holds onto your waist as she stays near you. Scared someone would try to take you away. She is fine with sharing with Lola but no one else. She May be small like a child but she is older then she looks. She is stronger then she looks as well. As soon as Your blood hit her throat, it was sweet like candy and she cant get enough. You would sometimes find her staring at your neck yet she would will only ask for some maybe once or twice a month. You love how Shay acts like a child but you dont have the heart to tell her.