Dryad

Your walking along the the forest, the sun is shinning, you can feel the warmth of the sun as well. You began to take in the scenery. Suddenly a small bird falls into your hand and you hear a frantic mother bird chirping. You began to climb a tree to place the baby bird back.

"Hey! Do you mind!you're standing on my face!"

The voice gave you a scare, causing you to fall out the tree. You tightly close your eyes, waiting for the hard thud to come but it does not.

"You ok?"

You look to see who the voice belongs to and see a beautiful girl coming out of the tree itself.

You immediately began to apologize for standing upon her face for you were helping a baby bird

You immediately began to apologize for standing upon her face for you were helping a baby bird. She smiles and has the tree carefully put you down. Her smile made the sun hide in shame for it couldnt shine as bright.  Little forest creature began to come closer, surrounding her. The mother bird and baby bird softly land on her finger as she scratches the baby bird's chin. The mother bird began to chirp in her ear as if it was speaking to her.

"Oh i see. So she/he was helping your baby. I dont see why not."

She looks at you and smiled.

"My name is Fawn. I am also known as mother nature to all animals and plants. But you can call me Fawn."

Almost every day you would come to the forest to speak with Fawn, soon she began to gather feelings for you. After months of meeting with her, she kisses you softly upon the lips.

"I want to become your bride."