The Rings of Engagment- Dawn

It has been almost 3 years since you have gotten with all your future brides. Now its time to give them the engagement rings. You have worked your ass off the last 3 years to save money to give all the girls the ring of their dreams.

Ever since you found out Dawn's secret, you done everything you could to make sure it didn't get out and protect her from those who wanted to hurt her. Dawn trusted you to keep the secret and take it to the grave and so you shall. Over the years Dawn has gotten out of her shell but is still keeping to herself sometimes. You find it cute when she begs for attention. You wanted to make her your wife but she was allergic to silver so you had to come up with something. Then you remember you had a buddy that makes rings and so you went to him. After trying to get him to believe you and not exposing her secret, he finally agrees and makes a ring.

It was a ring made of wood with a certain stain like material that will prevent splinters

It was a ring made of wood with a certain stain like material that will prevent splinters. You pay him and head home.

Dawn has been waiting for you on the couch as she growls at you as you enter the house. She usually growls like this when you make her wait. You place a kiss upon her lips before getting down on your knee.

"Dawn, I promised to take ur secret to the grave and I will. But to do so, will you become my wife?"

She studies the ring for a bit before putting it on, realizing it wasn't silver. She smiles and kisses you for remember about her allergies. She agrees.