The Rings of Engagment - Sonja and Lillian

It has been almost 3 years since you have gotten with all your future brides. Now its time to give them the engagement rings. You have worked your ass off the last 3 years to save money to give all the girls the ring of their dreams.

Sonja has been dreaming of this day since she was a little a snake, hoping one day she will be married to her darling,whoever that will be. You wanted her dream to come true and you wanted it to be just like her dream, beautiful and perfect. So you decided to sneak around her room to see if she ever written how she wants it somewhere. Knowing her she probably did. You had the other girls take her out to distract her. It wasn't long before you found her dairy. You respect the girls' privacy and they respect yours but this time was to make Sonja happy.  You flip through the pages till finally you come to a page all about her dream wedding.  A blush creeped onto ur face. You had to do it.
As soon as u take a memory of the plans, you go out to find the girls. Once you found them, you kneel down and held out the ring out to Sonja. 

Before you could take in what happens next, Sonja cries and tackles you, wrapping tightly around you in her coils, while kissing your face

Before you could take in what happens next, Sonja cries and tackles you, wrapping tightly around you in her coils, while kissing your face. You took that as a yes.

Over the years, you found out that Lilian is super competitive in video games. Finally you found a gaming partner. Sometimes she beats you and sometimes you beat her. This time you decided to make to it special.

"Hey Lilian, how about a little wager?" You ask, with a smirk.

"Are you scared to get your ass beat again?" She laughed.

You chuckled. You looked at the screen then at her.

"Best 2 out 3. If I win, you become my wife. If I lose, I do anything you want for a month." You said.

A blush came to the serpent's face. All she ever wanted these last few months was for u to ask her to marry you.

"Fine! You're going down!" She agreed.

This went on for maybe 3 hours till finally she beat you. She cheers happily as she smiles brightly. She looks at you and covers her mouth as you got on the floor, exposing a ring to her.