Zombie

Its the middle of a zombie apocalypse and you're all alone. You decide to go on a supply run hoping you wouldn't come across a zombie or a hostile human. You come across a pharmacy, medical supplies are hoped to be inside. You find a way in and take a look around. No one here so you relax but keep your guard up.

A low growl is let out but you didn't hear for just behind the fallen aisle in the other side of the store was a zombie girl name Danny.

As a human, danny was shy

As a human, danny was shy. She usually kept to herself. She would sing when alone, but never in front of others, scared she would be judged. On her left ring finger waz the last piece of her mother before she past way, before she fall to the curse of the virus. Danny caught a glimpse of you, stuffing medical supplies into your bag. She slowly made her way to you. Something odd happen that day, the day you two met, for she felt her dead, stone cold heart beat once more. She catches your notice, in the corner of your eye. Your quick to aim your weapon at her. Your hands tremble as they became sweaty. You think 'is this the end for me?'

Danny looked at you, she could feel her chest become warm and fuzzy. How could She, someone who is the undead, feel so alive just by being near you?

Danny stopped just few meters of your weapon, she couldnt bring her self to kill you. Your hands continued to tremble, you swallow that lump in your throat as she stopped just a few meters from your weapon. But You couldn't bring yourself to kill her.

'D...da...danny.." She growled.