The Rings of Engagment- Mera

It has been almost 3 years since you have gotten with all your future brides. Now its time to give them the engagement rings. You have worked your ass off the last 3 years to save money to give all the girls the ring of their dreams.

It was hard to get Mera to trust you and yet, she seem to always hold back. You wanted to know what it was. All she ever talked about was demons like her and her overlord. You brought up marriage and her entire body tense up. She spoke softly about the dangers of marrying a demon and that humans should not marry such creatures but you kept pushing it. She sighed and went to her room. Suddenly she disappeared. About 6 months later, she has not returned. You were extremely worried and began looking for ways to go find her. Another month goes by and finally she returns and grabs your hand.

"Look here, foolish human. You're lucky I had some good things to say about you to my overlord and he agreed to let me go. " said mera.

She then slipped a ring on your finger. It was black with a goat skull wrapped between the metal as you did the same,putting the ring on her finger.

 It was black with a goat skull wrapped between the metal as you did the same,putting the ring on her finger

Mera blushes softly before placing a kiss upon ur lips