Lamia

Do I even dare say this? God I hate snakes but i find snake girls cute and sexy.....but its for the readers. *takes a deep breath in*

Your next bride or should I say brides are Lamias.  Your first Lamia bride is called Sonja.

Ever since she was a little girl lamia, she has always had a dream of becoming someone's bride

Ever since she was a little girl lamia, she has always had a dream of becoming someone's bride. She is very dense, yet she is kind and loving. She usually gives you nicknames like "darling/honey/ sweetheart and Cuddlebear". Sometimes she will sneak into your bed at night to warm up or to just hold you in her arms and coils. The tip of her tail is extra sensitive so she is always scolding you for trying to touch it.

Your other Lamia bride is named Lillian

She is playful, yet acts serious. She acts like a child when something doesnt go her way yet tries to be the adult in times where ur not ur self. She will usually give u pet names like "idiot, baby, or husband/wife". When sick, Lillian is quick to find a way to help. She will sneak into ur bed and snuggle against you, keeping you(and her) warm at night. She usually keeps the tip of Her tail away from you, knowing you like to tease her.