Danny's baby

You went for a supply run, even tho supplies were running low everywhere u went but u did what you could. While being on a run, you come to an broken down house. U check around for traps and see none. You carefully make your way in. You pull down a few boards out the way and suddenly hear crying. You pull out your weapon of choice and slowly advance to wards the crying. You come to the main bedroom and peek inside and see a woman laying against  the bed, holding something. U cautiously go to the woman and noticed she wasn't breathing. You check for a pulse but there was none. She was dead. It wasn't long ago either. Once again you hear that crying sound again. You check what was in her hand and see a newborn baby boy. Wrapped up in a blanket.

 He had to be at least a month old and could be starving, scared or all the above

He had to be at least a month old and could be starving, scared or all the above. You check around the house once more if anyone was still there and return to the baby. The poor thing was all alone.

Y/N:well Danny did say she always wanted to have a baby of her own. But I guess I have to slowly introduce her to you.

You kneel down and carefully take the baby boy into your arms. You search around the place for a bottle. You search in ur bag and found some water along with some baby food. U mix the two and put the nipple of the bottle to the baby's lips. The baby instantly latch on, drinking hungrily. You smiled as you carefully exit the broken down home.

Y/N:I'm gonna call you... Logan. Don't worry, you're safe now. You're not alone anymore.