Billie Eilish

A/N: Hey! I'm really excited for this chapter because Billie Eilish seems like a really...interesting person. Also, I've never listened to any of her songs, so this should be fun. Have fun reading!

Ainsley: Hey, everyone!

Veronica: How's life?

Ainsley: I have a super fun reaction planned for today!

Veronica: Please not more Heathers...

Ainsley: Nope! Not more Heathers! I'll tell everyone what it is in a minute.

*Ainsley blows the airhorn and everyone gathers at the couches*

Ainsley: Hey, guys! Today we're going to be reacting to...Billie Eilish!

KGIII: Who's Billie Eyelash?

Ainsley: Eilish, not eyelash. She's an alternative singer. She's known for her songs  being a little out there.

Veronica: Sounds cool!

Ainsley: Right? Okay, so I thought we would start with her very first song that she ever wrote. It's called Ocean Eyes.

~timeskip~

Ainsley: So what'd we think?

Hamilton: I actually really liked that one. It was nice and soft.

Veronica: Yeah, I agree. Are most of her other songs like that?

Ainsley: Not exactly, but I still think they're pretty good. The next one we'll be listening to is called "idontwannabeyouanymore". All one word.

Hamilton: ...May I ask why?

Ainsley: I dunno, dude. Let's just listen.

~timeskip~

Ainsley: How'd you guys like this one?

Heather M: It was really pretty. But also really sad.

Jared: Wait, how was it sad? 

Heather C: *rolls eyes* "Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before, I don't wanna be you anymore"? Seems pretty sad to me.

Jared: Oh. I didn't exactly pick up on that.

Ainsley: *giggles* Clearly. The next one we'll be listening to is called "bad guy". It's a bit different from the other two.

~timeskip~

Ainsley: So?

Heather M: I didn't really like that one as much. It was less soft and sweet than the others.

Jared: Yeah, I'm with Heather. 

Veronica: I liked that one, but not as much as the other ones.

Michael: I kinda liked it.

JD: I thought it was pretty good.

Ainsley: Okay! We have one more song to listen to. It's called "bellyache". My friends and I actually choreographed a cheer dance to this. Its one of my favorite Billie Eilish songs.

 ~timeskip~

Ainsley: Okay, how was that one?

Veronica: I liked it! Except for it being about a serial killer. But the beat was good.

Connor: I liked it.

Jared: I thought that one was pretty good.

Ainsley: So are we all in agreement? We liked Billie Eilish?

Eliza: She was okay. I thought the first two songs were great. The last two were kinda...out there, for my taste.

Ainsley: That's cool. Now for our question of the day: Have you listened to any of Billie Eilish's songs? If so, which one was your favorite?

Jared: Let us know in the comments!

Ainsley: And, as always...

Everyone: Thanks for watching!

A/N: Heyo (Westerburg)! So this chapter was pretty fun to write. I had actually never listened to Billie Eilish before, so this was new. Honestly, I'm kinda happy that I did. It was a really cool experience.

On another note, I just watched a bootleg of Bare: A Pop Opera and it was AWESOME. It had Barrett Wilbert Weed, Alice Lee, AND Gerard Canonico. I highly recommend it. The bootleg was kinda low quality, but I could make out most of what they were saying and doing. 

Anyway, thanks for reading!