Mean Girls: The Musical

A/N : What's up, fellow musical fans? Here's a new update - I hope you like it! (This was requested by @Paige_Marshall_xx  - thanks for the request, Paige! 💙💙)

Ainsley: *yawns* Hey guys.

Veronica: Hi, everyone!

Ainsley: So, if you're wondering why I'm so tired, Jared bet me ten dollars that I couldn't go more than a week without sleeping. I'm gonna prove him wrong, though! *yawns again*

Veronica: *laughs* You'll DEFINITELY show him. So what are we reacting to today?

Ainsley: We're reacting to...Mean Girls! Except now we're watching the musical instead of the movie.

Veronica: They made a musical?

Ainsley: Yeah! Let's get everyone over here before I explain some more.

*Ainsley blows the airhorn*

Ainsley: Okay, everyone! *yawns*

Jared: Tired?

Ainsley: No.

Jared: *grins* You sure?

Ainsley: Yes!

Jared: Okay. Just checking in...

Ainsley: ...Okay, then. Anyway, I have a reaction for us today!

JD: What is it?

Ainsley: We'll be reacting to Mean Girls: The Musical!

Heather C: So like, the movie but in musical form?

Ainsley: Yep!

*Connor, Hamilton and JD sigh and roll their eyes. They're clearly not big fans of this development*

KGIII: So we basically get to watch it again? Yay!

Ainsley: I'm excited, too! I already have it queued up, so let's start! *presses play on the video*

~timeskip to "a cautionary tale"~

JD: Whoa! Janis sounds just like you, Veronica!

Ainsley: *under her breath* Wonder why...

~timeskip to "it roars"~

Eliza: Why are they just ignoring her?

Ainsley: I guess they don't do well with new people. They want their groups to stay exactly the same as they always have.

Jared: No kidding.

~timeskip to "where do you belong?"~

Michael: Okay, Damien is AWESOME.

Ainsley: He's great! He's my second favorite.

Jared: Who's your favorite?

Ainsley: Janis. She's so cool. My sister's dressing up as her for Halloween this year.

Jared: Nice.

~timeskip to "meet the plastics"~

Hamilton: Do we really need this whole elaborate introduction for each of them?

Ainsley: It makes it more...*yawns*...interesting. If we didn't have a whole song about each of the Plastics, this whole introductory scene would honestly probably be pretty boring.

Hamilton: You make a fair point. But it's pretty boring anyway, so-

Ainsley: Just shut up and watch the show.