Dear Evan Hansen

A/N: *reads title* DEAR EVAN HANSEN WE'VE BEEN WAY TOO OUT OF TOUCH- Sorry i'll stop now XD. I'm super excited for this reaction because this is an excuse to FINALLY watch the Dear Evan Hansen bootleg XD. Have fun reading!

*Everyone is already at the couches where Ainsley is standing at the front of the room, excited to show everyone what they're reacting to today*

Ainsley: Hey, guys! I have another reaction planned for today!

Veronica: Is it another musical?

Ainsley: Yes!

Veronica: What is it?

Ainsley: The musical we'll be reacting to today is called "Dear Evan Hansen"!

Evan: So it's about me. That's just great.

Ainsley: Well, it's not just about you. It's also about Jared and Connor and Zoe. And your mom.

Jared: Wait, I'm in this too? 

Ainsley: Yep! Aren't you excited?

Jared: Actually, yes.

Ainsley: Yay!

*Ainsley types "Dear Evan Hansen full show" into the search bar and clicks on a video that says "boy commits suicide after sister accuses him of finishing the milk"*

Hamilton: I'm not even gonna question it anymore.

Ainsley: That's probably a good idea. *presses play on the video*

~timeskip to the end of "anybody have a map?"~

Ainsley: So what do we think so far?

Veronica: It's been really good so far!

Christine: I liked it, too.

Ainsley: Okay! Ready to move on?

Jared: Yeah!

~timeskip to the scene before "waving through a window"~

Veronica: Who's that girl right there?

Ainsley: That's Alana. She's gonna be pretty important in the second half of the musical.

*onscreen, Jared enters*

Jared: Is that me?

Ainsley: Yeah!

Jared: Okay. Who's playing me? 

Ainsley: That would be the amazing Will Roland. He's awesome and I love him. (but seriously who can i thank for will roland's existence he's fricking amazing)

Jared: Cool.

~timeskip to right after "for forever"~

Heather M: Wait, you just lied to that family who just lost their son about being best friends with their dead son for like three months? Who does that?

Evan: I wouldn't actually do that!

Heather M: Well, we don't know that for sure!

Evan: I guess we don't. But you should take my word for it that I wouldn't!

Heather M: *eyes Evan suspiciously*

~timeskip to the beginning of "sincerely, me"~

Heather M: *to Jared* Wait, now you're helping him lie?

Jared: Well, I wouldn't exactly want him to go to jail, now would I?