Doki Doki Literature Club

A/N: So I played this game a few months ago  and I was sorta like "scary and exciting! Let's write a chapter about it!" Also - a warning for those of you who are triggered by suicide, depression, etc...it's a rough game. Anyway, let's get on with the story!

*Everyone is sitting at the couches*

Ainsley: Hey everyone!!

Veronica: We're back with another reaction video!

Ainsley: Today, we'll be reacting to a game called Doki Doki Literature Club!

Jared: AW FLIP I'VE PLAYED THIS GAME BEFORE

Ainsley: Well, that's good, because I haven't. It looks like a cute game!

Jared: Mhm. Okay.

Evan: I played it with him. It's an...interesting game, to say the least.

Ainsley: Cool! I'm excited. So Doki Doki Literature Club isn't really a game, it's more of a visual novel, according to Wikipedia. You have to make different choices throughout the game, and the storyline changes depending on what choices you make.

Veronica: That sounds so cool! 

Ainsley: Right? Ready to play?

Everyone: Yeah!

Jared: Get ready for a hell of a ride, you guys, cause the end of this game is not pretty.

Ainsley: I'm pretty sure we can handle it.

Jared: Okay, then. Suit yourselves...

~small timeskip brought to you by me being a VSCO girl and hating it but not doing anything about it~

*onscreen, the mc (main character) has just joined the literature club and is meeting all the members - Sayori, Natsuki, Yuri, and Monika.*

Heather M: This game is kinda cute so far. *smiles*

Veronica: I know! I find it pretty hard to believe that anything bad could possibly happen, Jared.

Jared: Just you wait...

Hamilton: Where have I heard that before?

~timeskip brought to you by dance moms because i've become obsessed with it recently~

*onscreen, we've been brought to a mini-game where we have to choose words in order to write a poem. the words you choose determine how much each girl will like the poem.*

Heather M: Let's pick words that Sayori would like!

Ainsley: Okay! What word do you guys think sort of represents Sayori out of these?

Veronica: How about...sunshine?

Ainsley: Good idea!

*Ainsley clicks on the word sunshine and Sayori's little character icon jumps up and down.*

Eliza: Yay!

Ainsley: Let's keep going.

~timeskip brought to you by MICHAEL MAKES AN ENTRANCE (this is by far the best timeskip yet)~

Eliza: Hey, what's wrong with Sayori?

Ainsley: I don't know. Should we go check on her?

Heather D: Nah. Let's wait and see what happens.

Heather C: Shut up, Heather! I say we check on her.