Page 9

Lettuce said Taryn Ryou is here ooh and he has white flowers for you Mint said hang on Lettuce Taryn is coming down stairs in a few minutes. Mint held my hands and said Alright Ryou here is your beautiful date for tonight have a great time and Taryn make sure to tell us how your date with Ryou went after you get home. Ryou put a white rose in the shape of a crown and put it on my head he said Taryn why don't we take a picture of us on our first date together I said ok Ryou I would love to take a picture together with you. Few hours later the limo pulled up the limo chauffeur got out and opened the door for me and Ryou we got in and Mint, Ichigo, Pudding, Lettuce, and Zakuro all waved goodbye to me and wished me good luck on my date with Ryou I shivered and Ryou said Taryn you're cold here you have my jacket. I said Ryou no thanks I don't need your jacket Ryou said Taryn go ahead and wear it for me so you won't be cold I smiled put his jacket on and laid my head on his shoulder he smilied and said I have to give you 2 presents one for later and one for now before we go inside the restaurant. Once we got to the Restaurant Ryou pulled out a beautiful rose gold necklace that says "Princess" on it I gasped and said R... Ryou it's beautiful I love it can you be a dear and put it on my neck ? Ryou said so how did you like the beautiful necklace ? I said Ryou the necklace is so beautiful thank you so much Ryou said you're welcome Taryn.