Page 31

When I got home my sister Rosa said hey Taryn what are you doing ? I said I just came back from my friends I was hanging out with My friends at the Tokyo mew mew Càfe she smilied and let me go upstairs to my bedroom once I got to my room I took off my jacket and let the kitten out it went to my pillow and went to sleep I change into my night gown and went to sleep. Few minutes later I felt something soft climb inbetween my chest I opened my eyes and saw that cute baby kitten curled up into a ball sleeping soundly on my chest I smilied and kissed the kitten's head it purred cuddling deeper into my chest I said awwe you're just so cute & adorable when you cuddle up to me then fell into a deep sleep along with the adorable kitten.

The next day I woke up and saw something standing in front of my window looking out at the sunrise I opened my eyes alittle wider and saw the most beautiful thing it was Ryou he turned around and saw me waking up I covered my face in embarassment ...

The next day I woke up and saw something standing in front of my window looking out at the sunrise I opened my eyes alittle wider and saw the most beautiful thing it was Ryou he turned around and saw me waking up I covered my face in embarassment because for the first time I saw a boy fully shirtless. He smiled and said well looks like sleeping beauty is finally awake I was thinking that if she didn't wake up in a few more hours I was going to give her something to wake her up good morning. I said and what were you going to give me if I didn't wake up Ryou said I was going to give you a good morning kiss to wake you up I already made breakfast this morning if you're hungrey now are you ? I said yeah let's go eat I'm starving.