Page 55

Few minutes Ryou woke up and noticed there was a tray of breakfast along with a sweet note from me he smilied and enjoyed his breakfast after that he read the note: Good morning To my future boyfriend Ryou Shirogane Thank you for all that you've done for me eversince I came to Tokyo, Japan from treating me like a queen to giving me little surprise gifts on some days. And I'm sorry for having a heated arguement with you and not talk to you for at least 2 weeks thank you for taking me out to dinner and to the Carnival as a way to make up for our little arguement - love ❤ Taryn Sachs (your future girlfriend). After breakfast Ryou came in the kitchen to put his dishes in the sink he said good morning Rosa, Ichigo, Lettuce, Zakuro, Pudding, Mint, Masaya, and Keiichiro Rosa said well somebody is happy and Perky this morning did you like the sweet surprise breakfast that Taryn made for you all by herself this morning ?. Ryou almost spit out his orange juice and said Wait a minute did you say Taryn she made this breakfast all by herself Rosa ?. Rosa snickered and said yes Ryou Taryn got up early while everyone else was in a deep sleep this morning to make breakfast especially your breakfast she made it and prepared it with love after she made breakfast she got dressed & just disappeared out of the blue.