Page 48

Towards the end of the letter it said "I'm so sorry that I made you angry and cry because of me and causing us to fight I felt really bad for making you cry for three days can I make it up to you by taking you out tonight for making you angry at me Taryn Will you allow me to take you out to dinner ?" -Love Ryou Shirogane.

Once I got done reading the letter I was already crying I heard the door open I turned around and saw Ryou dressed up his Tuxedo holding a boquet of white roses and a box of white chocolates in a heart shape box

Once I got done reading the letter I was already crying I heard the door open I turned around and saw Ryou dressed up his Tuxedo holding a boquet of white roses and a box of white chocolates in a heart shape box. Ryou said hi Babygirl did you like beautiful gift box I sent for you after your Photoshoot ? I shook my head crying uncontrollably Mint and the rest of my friends went to Zakuro's house for the time being Ryou said so Taryn does this mean you forgive me & we can have dinner together so we can patch things up ?. I said yeah Ryou I forgive you and let's have a relaxing day & tommorrow morning you can take me out for breakfast or make it Ryou said I like that idea very much Taryn and wiped my tears away then kissed my cheek I was going to walk home but Ryou said that he called us a limo since he didn't want me to ruin my outfit, makeup, and heels walking home.