Chapter 2:News Alert Famous popstar/actress Taryn Sachs has been Kidnapped

Few minutes later I was on my walking home from the bus stop after school till I saw a man in a black cloak following me so I started walking faster then I ran quickly towards my house the man ran behind me and caught me before I could get inside and lock the door and stabbed me in my arm with a syringe before I could get inside and lock the door it had a yellow type of liquid in there that smelled like something nasty.

Few hours later I woke up at some place like a abandoned warehouse soon I strapped down to a table so I couldn't move my arms or legs a boy with green hair and golden eyes walked into the room he looked at me and said well hello there cutie what's...

Few hours later I woke up at some place like a abandoned warehouse soon I strapped down to a table so I couldn't move my arms or legs a boy with green hair and golden eyes walked into the room he looked at me and said well hello there cutie what's your name ?. I said I'm not telling you my name so screw off you then I spat in his face he wiped my spit off his face, grabbed my face and said don't you ever spit in my face again just for that I'm going to add another syringe to your arm to knock you out cold again I stuck 15 syringes in you so far I kept screaming and yelling for him to let me out. He turned around and got another syringe ready to stick in me I started wiggling out my restraints with ease since these restraints couldn't hold me down then he looked at me shocked and was about to say something when suddenly I kicked him hard in the face causing him to slam into the wall & get knocked out cold.