Page 18

Few hours later it was time for the Mascerade ball I was so nervous about going to my first mascerade ball Ryou said hey Taryn are you ready to go I said yeah I'm ready let's get going I walked into the hall and looked at Ryou, Keiichiro, Masaya, Ichigo, Pudding, Zakuro, Mint, and Lettuce they turned around and looked at me stunned. Keiichiro said Taryn you look beautiful in your mascerade outfit did Ryou match with you for tonight ? I said yeah Ryou wanted us to match together for your friend's mascerade ball I hope that's ok Keiichiro said it's fine let's get going. We went inside the limo, the chauffeur close the door, got in the limo, and started driving Lettuce looked at me and said Taryn what's wrong ? Are you nervous about going to your first mascerade ball and 3rd date with Ryou for tonight ? I said yeah Lettuce I'm pretty nervous about going to the Mascerade ball as Ryou's date what if I mess up on the Mascerade couples dance ?. Ryou walked up to me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and said don't worry sweetheart I'll be your date for tonight and I will be there with you you won't even mess up on the Mascerade couples dance. Ichigo was putting finishing touches on her nails, and makeup I said Ichigo you look beautiful in your dress and heels Ichigo said you look beautiful too Taryn especially since you wanted to match with Ryou as your date tonight.