Page 43

Me and Ryou entered the house Keiichiro was in my kitchen preparing to make dinner with the cooks Ari, Crystal, Arizona, Marie & Ashley he looked up and saw me & Ryou through the door Ryou's left arm around my waist. He chuckled & said Ryou I can never understand you you are a mysterious person I said hey Keiichiro what are you doing in the kitchen with our cooks Ari, Crystal, Arizona, Marie & Ashley ?. Keiichiro said your Cook Marie asked me to help out in the kitchen with dinner perations so here I am Ryou how was your 4th date with Taryn tonight ?. Ryou waited until I upstairs and out of sight then said my date very well with Taryn until it started raining towards the end of our date I'll take her on a 5th date Keiichiro said awwe so where do you plan on taking her for your 5th date ? Ryou said I'm going to surprise her with a carnival theme date as our 5th date so Keiichiro what do you think of me doing a Carnival date for Taryn ? Is it romantic ?. Keiichiro said she's going love the 5th date the thing you have to do is surprise her with all her favorite carnival foods & win her a big fuzzy teddy with a big red heart in it's hands that's says "I 💖U" Ryou said ok thanks Keiichiro Keiichiro smilied and said anytime Ryou now go hang out with our friends and dinner will be ready in 20 minutes.