Page 11

Ryou said wow Taryn that was amazing I can't believe you have a great voice and that you can actually singing come on let's go dance then you can go home I laughed and said thank you Ryou that's so sweet I'll dance with you. Few minutes later we arrived at my house Ryou walked me to my door and said that first date was amazing and the way like I promise here is your second gift it's a gold diamond ring that is in the shape of a tiara.

 Few minutes later we arrived at my house Ryou walked me to my door and said that first date was amazing and the way like I promise here is your second gift it's a gold diamond ring that is in the shape of a tiara

I gasped and said Ryou the Ring is beautiful thank you so much see you tomorrow at the cafe after school. Ryou kissed my head and walked home I held my heart in my chest after I close the door Zakuro said Taryn hey how was the date with Ryou ? I said the date with Ryou was amazing he got me a cute tiara ring as my second gift the first gift was a beautiful rose gold necklace that says "Princess" on it. Ichigo said Taryn that's amazing we're really glad you enjoyed your first date with Ryou let's go to bed we'll go to the mall tomorrow. I changed my clothes after my first date with Ryou I looked at my beautiful color change diamond that probably changes colors based on your moods or something I'll ask Ryou what the color change diamond ring does it looks so beautiful.