Page 16

Few minutes later we were all stuffed Mint said oh my gosh Taryn I didn't know you could cook like that the food was amazing thank you Ryou and Taryn for cooking lunch for us Pudding said Taryn is there dessert later on ?. Ryou said yes Pudding there's is dessert later on and it's strawberry shortcake Taryn's family recipe. After dinner Masaya helped me and Ryou clean up the dinner table then went to go join the girls in the living room for movie night. Zakuro said Taryn we're going to play a movie do you have the bowls of popcorn and drinks ? Ryou said yes Zakuro we have the popcorn and drinks so here you guys go. Lettuce said Taryn how long have you been here ? I said me and my sister Rosa have been here for about 2 weeks now plus we're super rich and famous all around the world people from everywhere have heard about me and my sister Rosa. Few minutes later Mint said hey girls it's time for us to go to sleep well have to go shopping tomorrow morning I think Keiichiro is inviting all of us to a friend's mascerade ball so we have to try and look out best fancy selves we going shopping for masks, dresses, get our hair, nails, & make-up done when Keiichiro, Ryou, and Masaya pick us up for the night of the Mascerade ball.