42 | Timothée

I'm so excited. I haven't stopped shaking since Armie got down on one knee in that field and presented me with that beautiful ring.

I organize the first official planning session with a couple girlfriends, my mom, sister, future mother-in-law Dru Ann, and future sister-in-law Angelia.

We meet at Dru's opulent estate for dinner and wedding talk. The first session is a whirl of congratulations and I'm so excited for you guys and incoherent screaming.

Then we get down to business.

I love these women, and sitting around the luxurious dining room in white spa robes picking the wedding hashtag is a dream I never thought I'd experience.

Ford wanted a beach wedding and Harper wanted me to wear a white suit. So my first stab at the wedding conceptualization involved a compromise between their ideas.

But the idea doesn't fly at all with my future mother-in-law.

The white suite is fine; I've rocked the look before.

"But beach doesn't have enough of a wow factor for your wedding day," Dru Ann complains

"Yeah, beach weddings are too boring and plain," Selena chimes in.

"This needs to be a wedding suited for a pair of artistic literary enthusiasts," Saoirse agrees. "I'm thinking mystical, enchanted, fairytale, forest, gardens..."

Pauline starts writing words on a piece of scratch paper as we brainstorm them aloud.

The theme starts to take shape. Fairy lights; bohemian; forest; starry night; pine and cedar boughs strung up everywhere with bright red berries and glimmering candlesticks...

The wedding colours derive naturally from this. Rose gold, chocolate brown, maroon...

Which is all well and good, Dru concedes. But she wants something more.

"Here's the thing," she implores me. "You're an ultra-famous celebrity couple. The garden wedding sounds beautiful for the reception. But for the ceremony, think big. Cathedral big. Bigger. Ten thousand percent more glamorous. This is a hugely-anticipated event. You want to make history."

"That sounds amazing...but Armie's paying for the wedding," I remind her. "I don't want to go too overboard." Not to mention that we've started looking for a house, on the high end.

Dru chuckles, and Angelia comments on how cute I'm being - and I remember that the family I'm marrying into is worth millions.