In that moment, they were infinite.

The little bell at the top of the door dinged as Thomas held it open for me. I mumbled a 'thank you' and sat down at a small booth.

"How are you dealing with what happened? I could get you a therapist or something, if you want." He looked at me worried.

"No, it's fine. I'm good. I have people to talk to. You don't have to worry about me or waste your money."

"I wouldn't be wasting it and I can't help but worry. You've taken over my thoughts, Lizzie." He gushed, honestly. Lizzie was taken back by his words. No one ever thinks about her, she didn't matter. That's she's been told her whole life.

"I-I'm sorry. I can leave you alone, if you want. You'll never see me again." She started to walk out of the cafe but he grabbed her and sat her back down.

"Stop that. I didn't mean it in a bad way, I don't mid thinking of you." He gave her a sweet smile that for some unknown reason, made Lizzie's heart flutter. "So, um, the police let me look at the conversations you had with the guy, when you thought he was me." He looked down as Lizzie looked up, shocked. She had said things about herself that she didn't want anyone to know. She wanted all her secrets back, to keep them to herself as she had done for years. He grabbed her hand and met her eyes with his sad ones. He turned her wrist over and began to pull her sleeve up but she jerked it away.

"We're in a very public place right now, Thomas Brodie-Sangster. Can we just talk about that later? Let's forget about the whole thing and anything sad. I really don't need that right now." She looked down, shyly but he only grinned at her.

"I can do that. Let's forget the world tonight."

***********************************************

After that, the mood had lightened and conversation flowed between them as Lizzie got more and more comfortable around Thomas. They laughed and talked for hours and now, they were walking down the street as they calmed down from laughing. 

"So, what brings a star like you to Louisiana?"

"I'm filming for a movie that's coming out soon."

"The Maze Runner, right? I heard about that. It comes out right before my birthday. How is filming going?"

"It's going great! The cast is more like a family. I've never gotten so close to my co-stars before. Whens your birthday?"

"That's amazing! Dylan O'Brian is in it right? Oh my god, and Kaya Scodelario! She is truly and inspiration. Skins is life, man. Like seriously, It's my all time favorite show. I've watched it over 4 times. Every episode." He laughed at her cute obsession and came up with an idea. 

"Great! What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Be ready by 7 am. I'll pick you up at your house. No objections." He tried to keep a straight, serious face as she looked up at him with confusion but he failed and laughed. They turned a corner and saw a man playing jazz on a saxophone and a smile planted itself on both their faces. He grabbed her hand and pulled her over and spun her around in his arms.

"What are you doing?" She asked whilst laughing.

"We're dancing!" He said happily as they continued dancing, ignoring people stares. They were having the time of their lives and nothing could bring them down. It was only them, no one else in the world mattered, nothing would come between them. In that moment, they were infinite. 

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

If any of you would like to make a new cover for the story, feel free!

Just let me know in the comments. I just quickly made the cover right before

I posted the story. Oh, and the story is also on Wattpad if you would like to read

it on there. Have a wonderful day, lovelys!