Old habits only get worse

When she got there, she didn't see him in the nearly empty building.

"Where are you?" She quickly typed.

"Outback, smoking a cigarette. Join me?"

She typed a message agreeing and made her way around to the back. She knew he smoked from the internet (what a wonderful place it is) and she could sure use a cigarette herself.

She gasped when she saw a tall man with tattoos covering his arms and a cigarette hanging in his smiling mouth. "I'm sorry, I must have the wrong place." She turned to run but was stopped by him grabbing her arm.

"No, hun, you're right where you should be." He put his cigarette out on her arm and covered her mouth when she screamed. She was pinned up against the cold brick wall, unable to move, as he lifted up her dress...

*****************************

The waitress struggled with the large trash bags as she made her way outback to the dumpster. She gasped when she saw the crumpled girl with a ripped dress on the ground and a tall man with tattoos running away. She hurried over to the girl, "Are you okay?"

The girl just cried in response. "Come on, let's get you to the hospital."

***********************************

It had been about a week since it happened. She was released from the hospital after talking to the police. They got a pretty good description of the man and he had run off in Lizzie's car so they were tracking that down, too. She had court tomorrow, but for now she was with her friend trying to forget about everything that had happened. She was doing everything that she had been before, but her habits were much worse now. She smoke pot, but now only loud and all the time. She drank 24/7, which was incredibly considering she was a recovering alcoholic and she was now up to a pack of cigarettes a day. Her arms and thighs were covered in cuts, so for her outfit tomorrow, she picked a long sleeved shirt and a skirt that ended at her knees. She really wasn't looking forward to it.

He stared in shock as he read the headline to the news, Girl raped by Thomas Brodie-Sangster imposter.  Was that true? Was someone actually raped because of him? He read into it more and found out the court date was tomorrow. He had to see this girl, he had to apologize and try to make it up to her. All though, that would be impossible. She was raped. By someone pretending to be him. He couldn't get any sleep that night as thoughts of the girl clouded his mind.

A/N

I'm so sorry this chapter sucks so bad.

It's 7 am and I haven't slept because I wanted to get this chapter done.

I'll be out tomorrow, so no update, but I will as soon as I can, promise!

Have a wonderful day, lovelys!=3